Is it possible to treat magnesium deficiency with AN Bud Candy?

Reaction score
Hello,

Is it possible to treat magnesium deficiency with AN Bud Candy or should I go with CalMag?

Content of the Bud Candy:
BUD CANDY.jpeg

Thanks.

Are you sure it's not a slight lock out due to ph?

Are you sure it's not a slight lock out due to ph?

I hate to take your time again again at my first grow but if you have the time I can upload some pictures... Thanks again... You really helped me a lot throughout the grow...

Edit: I pH my water aroun 6.5-6.6 whenever I water and I make sure to check each time.

Here are some pictures. Its just one of my plants. The yellowing on the bottom leaves hapenned almost over a night. Before that they were light green.

Plant From The Top:
FROM TOP.jpg
Leaves in general.jpg
Bottom Leaves:
LOWER LEAVES 2.jpg
lower leaves 1.jpg
Top Leaves:
Top Leaves.jpg

Middle Leaves:
Middle Leaves.jpg

Last edited:
Try a foliar feed of Epsom salt. Heat a liter of water on stove, add teaspoon of Epsom, disolve completely, let it cool to room temp. Put in sprayer and spray leaves top and under. Best time is right before lights out to avoid any spot burning.

And don't worry about asking questions or for help, we all here to learn. Noticed a Lil yellow in my leaves this morning and your question had me do a Lil net search and seems I'm gonna need to do it tonight as well.

Try a foliar feed of Epsom salt. Heat a liter of water on stove, add teaspoon of Epsom, disolve completely, let it cool to room temp. Put in sprayer and spray leaves top and under. Best time is right before lights out to avoid any spot burning.

I will go out and buy epsom salt tomorrow. Thanks so much!! Would that make them get enough magnesium or will I need to apply epsom salt regularly?

Based on the pics, magnesium isn't the main issue. The leaves are showing a potassium issue. You have yo figure out why something is happening before you treat it. 99% of the time, adding more of something is the wrong answer.

Based on the pics, magnesium isn't the main issue. The leaves are showing a potassium issue. You have yo figure out why something is happening before you treat it. 99% of the time, adding more of something is the wrong answer.

Do you think its potassium issue because of the brown parts at the edge of the leaves? If so, those brown tips were caused by nutrient problems that started 1 month ago and the spread has stopped after treating it

Screenshot_20201203-103105~2.png

I think it's potassium because of what potassium issues look like. Honestly, it's more than just one single nutrient issue. Adding nutrients is a delicate balance. Too much of one single nutrient will make other nutrients unavailable. That's what you are seeing. This chart shows how nutrients effect each other. If there is too much of any of the nutrients on the left side, then the plant will start having problems using the nutrients on the right side. Since we don't know what you are feeding or how much, no one can give you an honest answer on what caused it or how to fix it. Be very careful with Epsom salt as a foliar when you are already having issue. Especially when you dont know what's causing the issues yet. As you can see on the chart, too much magnesium will cause even more potassium problems, as well as calcium issues.

Proph is alot more experienced than I am. I was basing mag def on the fact there are red stems which I had in my last grow.

Back