Night Owl Seeds Is there any nightowl customer service? Please help!

Roasty McToasty

Shepherd of Fire
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
White Chem, CDLC, White Crack, Ghost Toof
So I got my order today and it seems only 1 of 3 packs paid for showed up. Just looked at the nightowl site, everything's sold out, so replacements are probably unavailable.

Any help is much appreciated!

Did you get freebies with your Night Owl Seed order like Mephisto does? For example if you buy a 3-pack of MG you get 5 seeds. Does Night Owl do the same thing? Cuz i only got 3, wondering if seller took the extras

Did you get freebies with your Night Owl Seed order like Mephisto does? For example if you buy a 3-pack of MG you get 5 seeds. Does Night Owl do the same thing? Cuz i only got 3, wondering if seller took the extras
Well the legacy line only comes with 3 seeds. The femm'd seeds I've ordered in the past came with 6 seeds in a 3pack.

daz effed up my last order and only sent me 1 of 3 packs I ordered. Still waiting to see if that gets corrected. If not, guess I paid $50 per seed lol.

Well the legacy line only comes with 3 seeds. The femm'd seeds I've ordered in the past came with 6 seeds in a 3pack.

daz effed up my last order and only sent me 1 of 3 packs I ordered. Still waiting to see if that gets corrected. If not, guess I paid $50 per seed lol.
I didn’t get legacy, just normal. I think my problem is i ordered from a different company than Seed Bazaar. I didn’t realize daz shipped them if you ordered from SB.

if you contact him, he will for sure, they’re def legit, just super busy cuz they’re small and everyone loves em

I didn’t get legacy, just normal. I think my problem is i ordered from a different company than Seed Bazaar. I didn’t realize daz shipped them if you ordered from SB.

if you contact him, he will for sure, they’re def legit, just super busy cuz they’re small and everyone loves em
yeah man, deffo get more if you order direct on SB. Daz has finally got my order fixed, he is a stand up type o guy. I am happy that he has restored my trust.

Thanks for letting us know how DAZ fixed you up. It is good to hear that you were treated well. Screwups happen with any operation, and no doubt are a lot more difficult to avoid these days given the Covid-19 mess. Good operations make the effort to sort things out when the inevitable happens. Reports like yours help us all to identify the operations worthy of our money and trust.

Thanks for letting us know how DAZ fixed you up. It is good to hear that you were treated well. Screwups happen with any operation, and no doubt are a lot more difficult to avoid these days given the Covid-19 mess. Good operations make the effort to sort things out when the inevitable happens. Reports like yours help us all to identify the operations worthy of our money and trust.
Apologies, I forgot to reply to this thread.

Yeah he got it straightened out, but Daz is nowhere near as generous as Meph. Received exactly what I ordered, zero freebies for my trouble. And it took 3 weeks to get it fixed. Good news is, I'll never buy seeds again once my current seed run finishes.

Back