is this Nitro.. deficiency

Reaction score
2AAAC0A4-9DC5-48AA-A08A-8C8CBAD5BBDF.jpeg

Hi guys, first time grower here….

Right 2 plants are mixed with hot soil around day 32 and are doing fine…as stunned they’re..Im riding them out to see what happens.

My issue is with the middle Top specifically…it started yellowijg on bottom leaves and the new small leaves that are coming it. It’s in Pro Mix BX, day 21 and no nutes were used…watered them today and gave sensei grow part A and B…thus far they’ve received water only…is it overwatered or nitro deficiency…tia.

they get fed around once a week 1.5L, once pots feel light.

Nutes used upto yellowing so far have been none.

Looks like too much nitrogen.... not deficiency IMO

Better pics not under the blurple using normal house lighting would be better

if I had a dollar for every dickhead comment…oh wait that’d be just you. ;)
So you'd be up $1 or maybe $2 now... Need more info then what your giving to help you here bud. Fed once a week or water only, you're saying both? What's your water quality? pH of water/feed/water and feed? Genetics? Environment? What nutes? Autos/photos?

So you'd be up $1 or maybe $2 now... Need more info then what your giving to help you here bud. Fed once a week or water only, you're saying both? What's your water quality? pH of water/feed/water and feed? Genetics? Environment? What nutes? Autos/photos?

the middle plants im worries about had no nute feed up until today…where they got 1ML of part A and B sense grow. Up til now they’ve been given tap water. Seeds are from NOS - Donkey Kong - auto. I usually fed them water once a week. Humidity in the room stays around 35-45% temp ranges from 22C-28C, tia.

if I had a dollar for every dickhead comment…oh wait that’d be just you. ;)
:pighug:
ph and ppm of tap water and nute solution after mixing would b good info..

Last edited:
I got a PPM meter for my work…could use that…no PH better tho…will invest into it today asap.

Back