ISpire "The Wand" INDUCTION device

Salutations,

You want 100% glass airpath?

Trying to guess what *I* want?? Please allow me to share with you just a few hints of what's actually on my mind, for real:

YouTube: DIY 1kW Arduino MPPT Solar Charge Controller (WiFi ESP32) {2021-Aug-30}

Check out what this guy is doing...

Too bad, no can do. All i get is a nany screen and nothing more happens even if i'm already registered as an Instagram user myself...

Anyway the item to pay attention to in that schematic from above is Allegro's (ACS7xx) Current Sensor pair which i'd much prefer to be the ACS733, e.g. with fair potential (on my idealized menu) for "scanning" support of the manually inserted susceptor via SDR techniques.

In the meantime i'd suggest a picture or two would have been appreciated since i'm probably not the only guy around to wonder.

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

Salutations,

Trying to guess what *I* want?? Please allow me to share with you just a few hints of what's actually on my mind, for real:

YouTube: DIY 1kW Arduino MPPT Solar Charge Controller (WiFi ESP32) {2021-Aug-30}

Too bad, no can do. All i get is a nany screen and nothing more happens even if i'm already registered as an Instagram user myself...

Anyway the item to pay attention to in that schematic from above is Allegro's (ACS7xx) Current Sensor pair which i'd much prefer to be the ACS733, e.g. with fair potential (on my idealized menu) for "scanning" support of the manually inserted susceptor via SDR techniques.

In the meantime i'd suggest a picture or two would have been appreciated since i'm probably not the only guy around to wonder.

I tried doing this instead of a Raw url. Let me know if it works? Edited in original post too

Let me know if it works?

Nope! :sad:

I've tried in a couple browsers and they all warn me there's an age restriction of 21.

M'well... François Legault must have unleached a virus in our computers or something. Is it what i was supposed to find out?? :shrug:

:confused1::confused1:

Euh... Go wonder! You tell me. :pop:

How about FaceBook, Flickr or Google Photos?? Or maybe i can guess one could even put it in some album hosted right here, for that matter!! :wiz:

Being a member i'd invite a post with referals formatted to meet local preferences and the previous one seemed accepted. I for one feels most curious anyway...

:peace:

Nope! :sad:

I've tried in a couple browsers and they all warn me there's an age restriction of 21.

M'well... François Legault must have unleached a virus in our computers or something. Is it what i was supposed to find out?? :shrug:

:confused1::confused1:

Euh... Go wonder! You tell me. :pop:

How about FaceBook, Flickr or Google Photos?? Or maybe i can guess one could even put it in some album hosted right here, for that matter!! :wiz:

Being a member i'd invite a post with referals formatted to meet local preferences and the previous one seemed accepted. I for one feels most curious anyway...

:peace:
Unfortunately I'm not getting paid to do that. I tried my best. You can search for Qaromashop on IG. Not gonna do anything more than that, as I'm not affiliated. Sorry for the issue with link.

...not getting paid to do that...

Guess what, it was only some polite invitation and neither do i get rich with it. One major issue here is about deciding if the initial gesture was genuine & friendly or just more hostile monkey talk.

M'well, maybe now i've got enough hint to understand what's more likely. Fine, have it YOUR way.

So [ IGNORE ] works great for me, please consider that same option reciprocally. Your disruption attempt has beeen noted, thanks for using only a few posts to inform me that i shouldn't have bothered in the 1st place... You! You! You! Me! Me! Me!

I tagged that YooYouMism a few months ago. My appologies if my crystal ball got foggy all the suden. And of course YOU can tell them i don't miss FC, Reddit and Co! YOU know who...

Guess what, it was only some polite invitation and neither do i get rich with it. One major issue here is about deciding if the initial gesture was genuine & friendly or just more hostile monkey talk.

M'well, maybe now i've got enough hint to understand what's more likely. Fine, have it YOUR way.

So [ IGNORE ] works great for me, please consider that same option reciprocally. Your disruption attempt has beeen noted, thanks for using only a few posts to inform me that i shouldn't have bothered in the 1st place... You! You! You! Me! Me! Me!

I tagged that YooYouMism a few months ago. My appologies if my crystal ball got foggy all the suden. And of course YOU can tell them i don't miss FC, Reddit and Co! YOU know who...

So I recommend something i found on IG but have to post everything here for you to see? If i don't, I'm at fault? I'm suddenly a monkey? People post links all the time. Never knew it was a prerequisite to explain everything. You can click and read can you?

I'm not a newbie here, neither are you. Most who know me knows I'm only on AFN. Keep your assumptions to yourself. I didn't even issue a polite invitation lol. You're really embarrassing yourself.

I don't understand you half the time but i agree with ignore. I'm more than happy to not see anything related to you. Good riddance

YouYouMi... Déjà vu.