Its Kushmas at The Vault – Over 300 Seeds to be won

Festive-Promo-3.png

In true Vault style we are ending the year with a bang. Check out the link to possibly our largest promo of 2019 and bag yourself some free cannabis seeds.

Good Luck all, winners will be chosen at random and announced on the 8th of Jan
Going with Barney's Farm at the moment. Change my mind Vault, please. I'm poor! Hahaha. Thanks Vault Merry Kushmas!

barneys farm , because nyc diesel auto was one of my best this year

Hi Mate,
Thanks for the chance to enter your competition.

My favorite breeder is Delicious seeds, though its for a different reason to most.
I was able to get my hands on some of the original Sugar Black Rose F1 fast seeds when they were first released and one of the phenos seemed to mesh perfectly with my brain injury in a way that no other cannabis strain has before.
I cloned that particular pheno and have been able to return to my masters degree with a clearer thought process due to the SBR re-enabeling on some level my higher thought process for short periods of time.

NS

Thanks The Vault and all the breeders company for this holidaze giveaway.
For me, the breeder company of this year is Barney’s Farm, for their Cali collection, and their latest strain Tropicanna Banana, freshly added to the Cali Collection, which I have not yet had the chance to discover.

Thanks for the opportunity to win some seeds!
My favorites are Dinafem (White Siberian) and Fastbuds. Had great success with both. Thanks again!

Seedsman Seeds Has Been Good To Me In 2019 But Really Looking Forward To Trying New Breeder's This New Year 2020 Really Wanna Try Barney's Seeds And Gorilla Seeds Can't Wait Finger's Crossed Good Luck Everyone And A Happy New Year!!!

Back