Sweet Seeds Jack47 Auto review

orrganic

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Reaction score
SeedBank : Bonza Seeds, Seedbank

Strain: Jack47 Auto

Did it autoflower?: YES on day 20 exactly as advertised was very impressed about that.

Soil/hydro: Soil+perlite

Description:50% Cheap $5 potting mix and 50% medium perlite

Nutes: Nulife power grow A+b with seaweed extract, Ozi magic Monsta Bud, seaweed extract (sepertate to what was in the a+b) suprisingly needed no calmag

Description: Good A+B mix a little bit salty though it did wonders for a mate, replaced a new dutch master base ab set (the one with like npk and mg lol) Ozi magic is great stuff too, rocket fuel for them pretty much and only 20 a litre. the added seaweed extract was for soil and root interaction and a bit more flavour.

Light (kind and schedule): LED 24 then 18-6

Description: went 24 early on but swapped over coz i felt like it for whatever reasons. Used a MarsHydro reflector 48 + some cfl toward the end. I think the 48 runs 150w at full spec great light to veg under but it was lacking in flower power big time!

From seed to harvest date: 95 days
Sweet Seeds advertise it to be ready in 90 days and it absolutely was ready to go but i wanted to let it yellow off and mature a bit. Ended up going 98 days with a half week on straight water.

Dry Yield: 75g
75g divided by 150w = 0.5gpw :(

High/Effect Duration: Strong and happy high that mellows out and is hard to gauge durations because it last's fairly long.

Description:
Through the grow it looked indica as, short, dark green, thick leafs, thick resinous flowers and hevy smell but as soon as i smoked some i knew straight away, sativa dominant smoke which is great but alot of what i get and i wanted the opposite but o'well great stuff regardless

In-depth

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good
4.1/2 - 5

BAG APPEAL: *****
4.1/2 - 5
Description
Looks like a pile of resin with some bud stuck to it haha but my lack of light made it too airy. If i had more par watts it would have resembled a full indica hash plant with the effects of a sativa.

THE GROWTH: *****
4.0 - 5
Description
This was my first auto so i cant compare to anything but it got about 45cm tall and fairly wide in three months seed to harvest under a small underpowered light so i'd say its a good grower!
THE SMELL: *****
4.0 - 5.0
Description
The smell.... Amazing in the beginning of flower like lemon or drinking chocolate, but towards the end and in jars straight out Jack Herrer!
THE SMOKE: *****
3.5 - 5.0 (airy flower) 4.5 - 5.0 (Rozin, solventless oil)
Description
In my case It carried the Jack Herrer aroma and taste and i was pretty happy with that.
THE HIGH: *****
If you want to sleep 1.0 - 5 to start the day 5 - 5
Description
Keeps me the fuck awake with the sativa like unstoppable random train of thought haha but that kinda reminds me of my first experiences which is always great. But to start the day it's top notch stuff! clear yet hazy haha.
THE TASTE: *****
4.0 - 5
Description
Gotta love it when stuff taste exactly how it smells, like soap or lemon (how i describe northern lights or jack herer)

@Waira sorry if the tag was unnecessary I wasn't sure if there was a preferred administrator, but I wanted to submit for a sweet seeds review badge and can't seem to see the master index for instructions. Much appreciation.

The fast version was so tempting for me too but I opted for the original.. Had a test run that flowered early, I stupidly tipped it and threw it back to veg then back to flower in far too short of a time frame.. She took it like a champ and delivered some good smoke, check her out in the sweet seeds Jan photo comp. Luckily enough I have a backup reg j47 seedling in the works ready for round two! Maria you will not be dissapointed! J47 auto was the most resinous and strongest tasting/smelling plant I have grown, let alone being an auto!

The fast version was so tempting for me too but I opted for the original.. Had a test run that flowered early, I stupidly tipped it and threw it back to veg then back to flower in far too short of a time frame.. She took it like a champ and delivered some good smoke, check her out in the sweet seeds Jan photo comp. Luckily enough I have a backup reg j47 seedling in the works ready for round two! Maria you will not be dissapointed! J47 auto was the most resinous and strongest tasting/smelling plant I have grown, let alone being an auto!

I almost made myself crazy picking four strain from sweet seeds(2 autos, 2 photos) I am still second guessing my selection and haven't ordered yet because there is too many fine looking choices. Since these are outdoor bound, I am stuck with FV of the Jack 47 photo. I think I have finalized my choices to:
Mohan Ram photo
Jack47 FV photo
Cream Mandarin XXl auto
Green POison auto

Selection time is the hardest, alway a week long process haha.
So far I've only tasted Jack47 auto and dark devil, the reg jack doesn't count haha. But both where amazing!
Worth noting that at the moment my psicodelicia is smellier than the j47 reg was in full bloom, and its only in veg!
Either way you go it should come up trumps.

Thanks for this.
Have some SS Auto Jack 47 seeds on the way....
:pass:Thanks for the review! I have the J-47 at day 5 out of soil. Looking forward to the outlook!
Its my pleasure, thanks for the response! I've got a buzz knowing my review helped you guys! I've been lazy on reviewing a good batch of dark devil but I'll get on to it asap.
See'yas round.
Peace.

Back