Sweet Seeds Jack47 Auto review

I almost made myself crazy picking four strain from sweet seeds(2 autos, 2 photos) I am still second guessing my selection and haven't ordered yet because there is too many fine looking choices. Since these are outdoor bound, I am stuck with FV of the Jack 47 photo. I think I have finalized my choices to:
Mohan Ram photo
Jack47 FV photo
Cream Mandarin XXl auto
Green POison auto
What did the final line up end up being mate?

Its my pleasure, thanks for the response! I've got a buzz knowing my review helped you guys! I've been lazy on reviewing a good batch of dark devil but I'll get on to it asap.
See'yas round.
Peace.

I have some Dark Devil seeds in the same incoming batch. ;-)

Have the SS Dark Devil auto and Jack 47 auto seeds in hand.
Plus a whole bunch more, including Cream Mandarin XXL.
All the SS strains were 3+1, so thought I was getting 3, but now have 4 of each.
SO HAPPY!

Woohoo...awesome selection!! Yes sweet packs are 3+1 and the 5 packs are 5+2

@orrganic - Gah selection has changed due to availability...cant get Jack47FV or mohan ram so I have to change my plan and it sure has changed...lol

Full Sun Garden
Green Poison photo @Waira - this buds for you bro!!
Cream Mandarin XL auto
Sweet Nurse CBD Auto

Partial Sun Garden
Crystal Candy photo

i just ordered ss red poison, dark devil and jack47 autos. plenty of info on the jack but not much on the D.D and R poison. assume they're indica dominant with a 60 day finish time? also got the joint dr. ogre and critical ogre autos , dutch passions mekong high and orange bud and short stuffs super cali haze coming. gonna be a full greenhouse this summer! love sativas!

Where you find information that Jack 47 auto finish at 90 days, if at Sweet seeds site says 9 weeks?

Back