Fast Buds Jingo does Fastbuds Stardog, Lsd25 and Mexican Airlines. Lumigrow pro LED's and gh nutrients.

jingo

Slightly Stoned
Reaction score
Okay welcome to another fumbling and bumbling grow by jingo. Maybe im being a bit hard on myself, but if you followed my other grow you know by now I AM THE WORST PEST IN MY GROW ROOM. Okay, now that i have that out of the way lets get started.

First off ill tag a few people who were in my last grow: @Duggy @Eyeoftheworld @Cat @islandgrower @IndicaIVoz @namvet25 @ibz @MeefChief @Slater @Habitual @iampepe @Noob420 @strakey @Birdu2 @boostxxx @vanhelsing @SouthCarolinaYardDog @PharmaZ @canocrpse86 @Nabzter @Smorf @FastBuds

Now that i have your attention im going to leave you wanting for about half the day, sorry my wife has my phone and im going to just start on the computer and catch up on the phone.

Okay, first up lsd-25. I've never grown the photo version of LSD and dispensaries in WA tend to harvest to early to get a good effect. So I'm excited to grow one my way, which is going to be going for significant amber. I'm looking for the trippy effect.

Description

Glaucoma, Nausea, Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Back pain, PMS, Arthritis, Herpes, Rheumatism, Sickle Cell, Expectorant, Stress, Migraines, AIDS, Tumors, Asthma

A certain amount of courage was required when we undertook the task of crossing the legendary strain LSD. But we challenged ourselves and weren't disappointed when we were rewarded with one of the most snowy, beautiful strains that will effortlessly and instantly slam you hard with its tremendous strength.

Taste

It has an odor of paint and wood varnish, so we strongly recommend the use of carbon filters. During flowering it exudes a pleasant sour-earthy aroma, which is a testament to the quality and strength of the finished product that will be savored by even the most experienced of smokers.

Effect

Although the effect could be called a classic powerful body stone, LSD-25, of course, also has a psychedelic effect that is manifested as active creativity - you are overflowing with ideas and inspiration. If you smoke it heavily, you will notice some visual effects. Don't forget to cure the buds a little, which will open some new dimensions to this strain. The effect of smoking is so long lasting and powerful that you can easily over-smoke it, even if you have a very high tolerance to THC (which is a rare occurrence with autoflowering strains).

Growing

LSD-25 is a straightforward strain that's so easy to grow, we can safely recommend it to first time growers. She'll forgive your mistakes and clumsiness while you learn. Incredibly vigorous genetically, she will withstand pH swings, interruptions in light, excessively high and low temperatures, and haphazard feeding schedules. There's only one thing about LSD-25 that we would like to warn you about: this strain is a real water gulper, so don't forget to water it regularly. It demonstrates great growth characteristics in all methods of cultivation: coco, hydro, aero, and others. Plants reach 70 to 120 cm in height (2.2 – 4 ft) and are bulky, but feel free to train them and bend their compact branches as needed. This is a real champion that's fast from start to finish - from the appearance of the first pair of leaves to harvest, which represents a period of just 8 weeks. Like all the strains in our catalog, LSD-25 is good for cultivation outdoors, in greenhouses, and indoors. She steadfastly endures adverse soil conditions and high humidity, in which any other hybrid would fall victim to mildew.

We should also mention the colors and shades that mature plants will exhibit. During the stage when the buds build up mass, the calyxes acquire a deep purple shade with black splotches. Just before harvest the super-dense buds look like black holes. This strain is not only the most bright and beautiful specimen in our catalog, but has also consistently earned top marks when rated by a large amount of individual growers throughout the world. It's truly an aesthetically delightful sight when, during the final days of flowering, purple buds glisten with white crystals and black resin, in which the THC content rolls on up to 21-23%. LSD-25 is ideal for making hashish and is commonly used as a remedy for insomnia and gastrointestinal disorders.

Without any doubt, this strain is our entire team's favorite and we are sure it will become your favorite as well.

Next up is stardawg, I love anything dawg and have grown different chemdawg versions in photo and one auto chemdawg.

Description

Glaucoma, Nausea, Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Back pain, PMS, Arthritis, Herpes, Rheumatism, Sickle Cell, Expectorant, Stress, Migraines, AIDS, Tumors, Asthma

The Stardawg genetic receives its name for the crystallized and bright trichomes that make this variety dazzle anyone. It is a hybrid cross between Chemdawg 4 and Tres Dawg.

Our Stardawg Autoflowering version is a very potent strain with a THC level of up to 22%. Consumers can be prepared for a very strong cerebral experience, accompanied by a major bodily heaviness.

Its smell is spectacular and the simple fact of smelling it makes you feel happy and positive! In addition, Stardawg is ideal to help patients combat stress, fatigue and anxiety disorders.

Taste

The smell of this plant is usually citrus and pine with a lemon scent.

Effect

This variety is known for showing full effect in the first 5 minutes of being consumed. These effects are reflected in your whole being: mind and body. Culminating in a strong cerebral stroke, and accompanied by total relaxation throughout your body , increases creativity and produces psychedelic effects in some cases. It also helps increase hunger, and can reduce nausea . In fact, this variety has a surprising medicinal value, and can be useful in many aspects . Not only to enjoy its effects as cannabis plant, but also as medicine.

You'll need a few minutes before you can stand up after having tested , because it could be that your legs are shaking!!

Growing

This variety has no great mystery when cultivating it. It is simple, but will surprise you with its high growth. As the plant grows, you will observe green buds clearly that appear to be covered with glittering crystals and orange “orange” hairs on it.

We recommend you to give it enough room for its growth , because as we said, this plant can become quite high, and its branches need to be able to deploy well. For indoor grow, we recommend using pots with at least 3 gallons (10 -11 liters ) with 600-1000 watts spotlights.

Last up Mexican Airlines, I have my hopes this one will offer an old school sativa high. I've had hints of the pre 1970's stuff I remember, but I want more. I think I'll grow this one well into amber.

Description

A ticket to the fabulous beaches of Cabo and Cancun - all your worries and cares will drift away on the clear blue waters of these sundrenched tropical beaches even if you've been shipwrecked on the gloomiest and coldest of islands. Party down with friends and play some volleyball with your bare feet in the warm sand. With Mexican Airlines, creativity and laughter are guaranteed for lovers of the finest recreational marijuana. Our botanists developed this variety by combining Columbian, Mexican and Ruderalis varieties, then stabilized the resulting strain to create high-quality feminized autoflowering plants. Our Mexican Airlines strain is virtually a true Sativa variety due to its high percentage of Sativa genetics.

Taste

It has an especially pleasant aroma, with hints of spice that go straight to the brain. You'll also be surprised by its sour and spicy ginger flavor, with a light Lemon aftertaste - a special treat for connoisseurs with daring palates.

Effect

Its THC level of 19% makes it the perfect specimen for those who love a Sativa high - powerful with intense euphoria and an injection of creativity, which can crest into psychedelic experiences. Mexican Airlines opens the doors of creativity and activates the desire to have fun. It's one vacation that you won’t forget, a jet-powered flight to exotic, fantastic beaches.

Growing

The high percentage of Sativa genetics are quite uncommon with autoflowering strains, which typically display more Indica and Ruderalis phenotypes. As a result, we achieved a specimen with long light-green leaves and compact buds. The plant can reach 120 cm (4 ft.) when cultivated by expert hands. Its growth rate fires up just before flowering, and during this stage the plant's aromas begin to become quite noticeable. For this reason we recommend using carbon filters when growing indoors. It is not a very capricious variety (doesn’t need a lot of care), and it develops well in all settings, but you must take care to prevent mildew and excess humidity during the end of the flowering. This wonderful strain will be ready in 8 to 9 weeks, but if you want to get the full potential you should allow it to mature somewhat longer. An extra two weeks can result in a surprisingly primo harvest. Our Mexican Airlines is suitable for both indoor and outdoor cultivation. When grown indoors, it responds well to 14/10 light cycles, even though we advise that you provide it with 18 hours of light. Its buds are hard and resistant to disease, and the trichomes display nice blue and white hues. Even though it doesn’t need special care, if it receives enough solar energy the grower will be surprised at its yield, which can reach 500gr/m2 (1.1 pounds per light).

So the first thing I did when I receive my kit from Fast buds seeds was put on my shirt and try it out. If i'da Had a Brain I might have taken pictures first, oh well.

d6fc679eecb442c3c8534859a005e2ea.jpg

61b91f84d64e1c6cd61323a2cd3d2e81.jpg

So I ended up with a wrinkled shirt starting off.

Last edited:
So I had a recent issue in my grow room, about a month ago I noticed a root aphid. I just about freaked out and almost destroyed all of my plants. But, after I thought about it I decided to undertake a course of action which corrected the issue.

This involved running down to my local Home Depot and getting a manager and two employees to work their asses off and find me some mosquito bits. It seems they put them away for the season about a month before I arrived. But, they got me what I wanted so I left happy. Inow sprinkle a few mosquito bits into my waist rest for under my drain table.

I also keep concentrated Montgomery spinosad on on hand. So I began a treatment plan of reduced nutrients and spinosad in every watering. I put up a few yellow sticky traps around to monitor things and within about a week the flyers had stopped.

Now the reason I list all this is because this had changed my habits a bit and that has affected the beginning of this grow.

The big change was when I charged my Coco I only pre charged with Cali Magic. Normally I would have added in the GH Trio at this point and maybe even some rapid start. But, because I've had some issues I hadn't decided what kind of nutrients strength I was going to use when I finally popped my seeds. You see I was thinking about adding in some Organics this time around, but I just don't like making changes when I'm having issues like root aphids.

The long and the short of it is I didn't have any nutrients in my cocoa and with the very bright white lights of my LEDs I didn't see how much they were underfed until they had suffered a little bit of malnutrition.

So I up my nutrients strength to a level that I found to be safe with most seedlings and went ahead and watered that in. The seedlings have recovered nicely but I've determined that that nutrients strength is actually a a bit weak.

2cb6b58130a64d18e158fcad9613e0ef.jpg

So the top blue label is my first feeding. The one, two, one, all are mils per gallon of the GH Trio. That's one mil per gallon grow to mils per gallon micro and 1 mil per gallon bloom. I also added in 5 milligrams of Cali magic for a 5 gallon bucket 10 milligrams of sm-90 for a 5 gallon bucket and 5 milligrams of SI for a 5 gallon bucket. Then there was a total of 10 milligrams of GH rapid start.

So we are now I believe on day four I couldn't help myself I had to start early. I was going to start the first of the month.

73845f36eaa6718c0077fa069422e107.jpg

The seedling in the front which is least affected is the one that came up last so it actually had some nutrients left. The other three are the fast buds seeds the faster they were the worse they look.

Mexican airlines

702363033c2ae66e0cdec86a7e7d2a96.jpg

Statdawg

dc9eac12c36ae2071186db87df5b5dd7.jpg

LSD-25

6357b22c116344354812d81dc1b75da8.jpg

So as I said I decided to my nutrients drink was still a bit weak and I alternate 2 the bottom label.

1f14c2f9b7043e3f44b086a790bb8574.jpg

In this case I simply added to Mill per gallon of grow. My next feeding will be something along 5 mil per gallon of grow provided these plants don't get to Green.

Last edited:
I'll be watching Jingo! I just finished a stardawg and have another one going now.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'll be watching Jingo! I just finished a stardawg and have another one going now.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Wellcome along if you're inclined to get a diary up, I wouldn't mind following your grow.

Back