Indoor JP1 Spring/Summer 23 indoor/outdoor

Pretty funky looking for sure. The mutant struggled to build. No shortage of resin though.
I’ll be interested to hear about the hash.
Super frosty plant. You can see it's even got trichomes on the underside of the fan leaves. I kept the good tops to smoke and I'll get into that bag in the next couple weeks. Eventually it'll get blended with other fresh frozen plants for the hash. Goal is live hash rosin carts since that's what the wife likes

Super frosty plant. You can see it's even got trichomes on the underside of the fan leaves. I kept the good tops to smoke and I'll get into that bag in the next couple weeks. Eventually it'll get blended with other fresh frozen plants for the hash. Goal is live hash rosin carts since that's what the wife likes
I never had a live fresh resin vape until about two weeks ago. Couldn’t justify dispo stuff with stock. Travel to Michigan and the tender recommended a GMO cross .Wow, So good !!! I would definitely look into turning your fresh frozen into carts, especial if it’s for your wife. The little disposable vape pens are discreet and kinda chic looking.

I never had a live fresh resin vape until about two weeks ago. Couldn’t justify dispo stuff with stock. Travel to Michigan and the tender recommended a GMO cross .Wow, So good !!! I would definitely look into turning your fresh frozen into carts, especial if it’s for your wife. The little disposable vape pens are discreet and kinda chic looking.
I've made fresh frozen dry ice rosin before and it's a whole nother level then flower rosin. So turning that into carts is just another couple steps and buying the blank carts

Chop day 85 strawberry cheesquake
PXL_20230812_013616143.MP.jpg
PXL_20230812_013624966.jpg
PXL_20230812_013644416.jpg
PXL_20230812_014128381.jpg

Upon drying I'm not happy with a single one of these night owl testers. Every single plant with loose shitty buds and pretty much not even close to worth the effort to trim. I'm just gonna let them dry out and sift for hash. Free seeds but very disappointing. Probably not gonna grow any of these seeds again and don't think I'm gonna run the most recent seeds I bought. Definitely gonna sanitize the hell out of everything :eek2: Very unusual for his plants to turn out like this, especially several of them :shrug: I know he shut down for a while so I'm wondering if it's related

Back