Juice Festiv by Natrol. Helps with Allergies, Builds Immune System, Reduce Colds!! ETC...

Not trying to hijack you thread Rebel my friend but I have recently started living a paleo lifestyle. If you guys have not looked into this I highly recommend it! Be forewarned though there is a lot of conspiracy theory wrapped into some of the info out there. I hate to say it but i totally agree! Basically the paleo lifestyle is about eating they way we originally did thousands of years ago. This is strictly about eating the way we were designed too! Not 60 pounds of fast food a year like most do and everything being processed or fortified with chemicals and vitamins! Also you will see how addicted to sugar and carbs you really are super fast! Amazingly after about two months of no sugar, bread, starches, and grain fed meats you will feel like a million dollars! This is also about buying local and supporting organic coops. Everyone thinks this is really hard and expensive but it isn't! Do a search and I am sure you have local coops and farmers markets to supply your healthy food! Also since we all love to grow, most of us can put in sustainable gardens! I can totally testify to the fact that allergies go away, depression gone, cholesterol perfect, blood pressure perfect, no more stomach issues, and my insomnia is finally getting better! If anyone would lke anymore info just do a search or pm me and I would glad to help but for me this lifestyle is the only way anymore! If you don't think you government has created most of these products you eat to keep pharmaceutical/medical companies in business you are sadly mistaken and need to educate yourself just as the population does on MMJ! That is a deep as I would like to go on this but I feel very strongly if you want to be happy and healthy then do something about it! Don't let pills be the cure when they are nothing but a money making business! Everything in those pills can be found in nature in some form! Sorry for the rant :toke:

Thanks Jackal! I'm glad you stopped in to say what it's done for you. Has it helped your allergies?

Squidherb that just GREAT bro! **extends hands for a hearty handshake and brotherly hug!** You and your fiance will LOVE it I guarantee it! If nothing else... Juice Festiv will keep her Mother's immune system strong and help her naturally fend off all the crap they will pump into her body... Radiation, Chemo, Cancer Drugs. They can cure Cancer if they want too... It's too much of a money maker to get rid of. That's a whole other tangent I'll save for another time. But basically everything that this country provides us also provides cancer and disease... From soap, to shampoo, to food.. HELL have you noticed the veggies you buy in the stores are all GMO?! GENETICALLY MODIFIED!!! Which brings me to DubV's comment...

Dub I can totally identify with you changing your lifestyle. And that theory makes sense... Paleo... Well, if you think about it too, Native Americans didn't have cancer, they didn't have disease... They didn't pump their bodies full of chemicals either! And supporting local coops is TOPS! We go weekly to a local farm market where they have every single fruit, veggie, meat, etc... you would want or need. They also have starter plants if you want to start up your own garden at home. It really isn't much more than going to Kroger or any Supermarket and buying GMO fruits and veggies... OR meat from cows that have been pumped with chemically treated grains their whole lifespan... Only to have us eat it and now that poison becomes part of us. ALSO another thing... The Sugar that we consume here in the U.S. IS NOT REAL SUGAR!!! Another topic I could go on about BUT it is FACT if you look it up and do your research you will see WE THE PEOPLE have not had REAL sugar since the 1960's or so. Like Dub says... it's all to keep Pharma and Medi companies in business. Job security.

Juice Festiv isn't approved by the FDA because it's NATURAL! The FDA won't approve anything unless what they are approving kills a certain number of people. THAT IS A FACT. That's yet another reason they won't LEGALIZE MMJ!! I just read last night on www.naturalnews.com (which is ANOTHER great website and I STRONGLY recommend taking a half hour or so out of your life and check out that site!!)

We all smoke MMJ because we want Meds that actually WORK and won't POISON you or kill you. Think of all the cold medicine that is bought and sold each year. The "vitamins" you buy in the store are all junk (for the most part). I wish I would have posted this a long time ago but when I hear someone bitching about being sick all the time, or allergies, etc... I always say "Get yourself some Juice Festiv." Then when I start to tell them and explain what it is and what it does they either 1) think I'm NUTS or 2) Getting some kinda kickback from Natrol. LOL Ignorance isn't bliss but merely lack of effort.

And just like PhilipD and Mossy stated... Most of us take better care of our Girls than ourselves... We are all made of pH and nutrients, etc... EVERYTHING on this planet!! Hell the Wife and I started using homemade Goat's Milk Soaps.... There's a GREAT seller on eBay out of Kentucky that hand makes each bar by hand. She even makes soap for Men and Shaving Soaps which are phenomenal. For about 5 months now we've been using them. Even have a bar in the kitchen for washing hands. My skin is a soft as my Wife's (which Women LOVE I can tell you that!) and I don't get dry spots on my arms and such after using store bought soaps. There's also a few local woman here that make them and we periodically head over and buy them locally. But we usually just buy 10-20 bars at a time and it lasts for months. Just another way to keep the chemicals out of our bodies!

But Juice Festiv is the real deal. For those of us who are too busy to grow our own veggies or just don't want too for whatever reason... It's the perfect answer to that problem. It's not a PILL, it's not a VITAMIN. It's simply Fruits and Veggies.

Thanks to all who contributed and I really hope some of you try it and see for yourself how this stuff can improve your quality of life.

We're spamming? I didn't think this was considered spam. It was my personal testimonial... I was trying to post stuff on Juice Festiv and just a head's up on the chemical free soap. Maybe we can move some of the other stuff over to a separate thread about healthy living alternatives...

I would like to keep this about Juice Festiv. If at all possible...

Thai I'm not using hear say. Ron Paul's book I read myself talks about a Sugar War that has been going on for decades here. Maybe I got the YEAR wrong but that is a fact.

Jeez I just was trying to help some people who have allergies or going through Cancer. This is exactly the reason I didn't want to post this and now I want it deleted. With all due respect to you Thai, I said this is a CURE for the common cold because I haven't changed a thing about my eating habits or lifestyle for that matter and just started taking Juice Festiv years ago and HAVE NOT BEEN SICK. I'm very sorry I even started this thread. I have tried similar products that cost more and this is the best for your money. I know because I've been the guinea pig. I didn't realize I was being so misleading and going on hear say. How did I not base my experience on Fact and Fudge information??

Just delete it please. From now on I'll stick to MJ topics and never mind trying to help people OUTSIDE of the topic of MJ. Won't happen again.

Guys...I don't have the time ATM to get fully into the discussion..but I'm gonna say this article says simply everything I want to say about the dangers of Sugar.

Hard to accept because it is something most of us consume daily..but..have a read....

90790-001.jpg

35 MILLION..stop and Think

It is My Honest Opinion after 6 years of research that Sugar Feeds cancer...and Worsens most long term chronic illnesses..

Thanks for posting this information WVR... I think I will be giving this stuff a try and introducing it to the whole household after I try it out. I can personally attest to not eating enough veggies...fruit I absolutely love but still cannot afford to purchase organic like preferred...these pills seem like an easy subsitute. And I know my friend will benefit from this too, although he ate super healthy before his he got aids so he knows the importance of a healthy diet. These will make it easier to consume daily doses.

How many do you take daily? How long does 1 bottle usually last one person? Also, do you think someone with IBS would benefit from these or would it irritate the stomach more because of all that greenary? Just some off the top of my head questions you may have answers to

Nevermind on how many come and how long it last

I re-read the 1st post :)

120 capsules last about 2 months! Nice

Thai, I apologize. Sorry for the negative reaction. You are way more versed and educated on medical than I am. I know what you mean. Your here to protect the site and members and if I was at risk of getting the site in trouble I apologize. It was late, I've been suffering from severe insomnia lately. I was obviously grumpy and I didn't mean to offend you either. I will try to keep my posts factual and do more research before blurting something out here... Again I'm sorry man... Sorry for the hostile reply and I didn't mean any disrespect.

Spels, if you're splitting them with Glo, which is what the Wife and I do, the 2 month supply would be one month for the both of you. It says to take in the fruit in the morning and veggie in afternoon. I have found the later I take them the later I stay up. So I take all 4 capsules as soon as I wake up. I take it on an empty stomach and it doesn't bother me. I have a veggie after taste until I eat then it's gone.

As far as IBS, I just did some quick research... Perusing Bing results for "Does Juice Festiv help IBS" and I didn't get direct keywords but I did see Juice recipes and saw lists of veggies and fruits that aid in helping the symptoms. From what I read there are a lot of these fruits and veggies in JF.

I can tell you this... My Mother in Law and her mother take it. They like the fruit but quit taking the veggie because it "makes me poop too much" LOL From my experience it has helped with my bowels. I don't have IBS but my Mother in Law's mom does. Also my Aunt suffers from constipation and it helps her go regularly. So, IMHO I think it would help IBS. It might clean you out, as far as the frequency of having a bowel movement, but after 2 weeks you should see regularity that you normally don't have. That's from my family and I's experience. So you may go like crazy at first but that may be because it's not fully into your system until 2 weeks of taking it everyday.

I'll do some more research on IBS and JF tonight and see if I can get more concrete answers. I have to run out for a bit otherwise I'd do it now. Hope this helps so far.

Thank you Thai for editing the title to something more appropriate!

Last edited:
Back