Juice Festiv by Natrol. Helps with Allergies, Builds Immune System, Reduce Colds!! ETC...

I don't know of ANYONE who consumes every fruit and vegetable we need each day. 4 capsules of these a day (2 fruit and 2 Veggie) will fulfill that daily requirement.

I do!! :) Well... my wife makes me to do it! Otherwise it would be frozen food from the supermarket everyday! Have you seen what they can frozen nowadays? 0_o

Anyway, good thread! It's allways good to have a healthy supplement ! :clap::thumbs:

Well, Hugo now I can say I DO know at least one person who does!! :D That's awesome! I would love to be able to do that everyday. Your Wife definitely cares about your well being for sure!! Thank you!

:smokebuds:

My colon has never felt better! Before I suffered occasional constipation. I will agree with WVR, give it 2 weeks to really get in your system.

Q: Why are enzymes contained in the JuiceFestiv® formula? A: JuiceFestiv® contains enzymes to assist in the digestion and utilization of the fruit and veggie blends.

5303.9119.jpg

Hey Jackal! Thanks for that man! Great to hear! Has it also helped with your allergies? I find that's the two biggest things it helps me with... Allergies and Digestion.

Also Spels... If I'm correct, is IBS being the same as a spastic colon? Then the Fruit and Veggie should both benefit you. This is a link from www.livestrong.com which breaks down what's good in the fruit and veggie dept for IBS...

http://www.livestrong.com/article/294704-the-best-fruits-vegetables-for-ibs/

Yet another from Livestrong.com
http://www.livestrong.com/article/229266-are-fruits-and-vegetables-ok-for-ibs-diet-plan/

This was also on World's Healthiest Foods

Eat more

• Whole grains for their high fiber content
  • Organically grown fruits and vegetables
  • Yogurt
Avoid adverse food reactions, caffeine, excessive fructose (sugar from fruit), sorbitol (sugars found in plums, peaches, pears and apples) and lactose found in milk and cheese.

I can't really say about the allergies, I'm still taking the Zyrtec. I have them really bad and without the Zyrtec even for one day I will get sneezy and runny/stuffy nose. Maybe I should try and ween myself from them, and see if the JF helps them stand alone. I will report my findings thou.

Sounds great bro! That's what I would do... Ween yourself instead of stopping cold. I used to take Claritin D every day. Now that I think of it, I've been on JF since 2007 so 5 years actually. Thanks for contributing bro!

WVR Thank you my friend.
Thank you to everyone who has taken the time and created such threads.
Sorry to hear about your loved ones and your troubles

(note - I started my med career in GI, but after having to 'spoon' out a patient's compacted feces (ended up being about 4lbs) - decided I needed to change. I went into neuro but unfortunately some patients still have their heads up their asses...)

That's a good way of putting it! Picturing the visual is even more funny! Thanks for clearing that up for me. Again I apologize for my little "spasm" yesterday morning! I hope there are no hard feelings. :smokebuds: Sorry for being a d-bag.

WVR Thank you my friend.
Thank you to everyone who has taken the time and created such threads.
Sorry to hear about your loved ones and your troubles

RealCarlos thank you for your kind words my friend! We all have our issues/problems outside of MJ that also binds us together... If I didn't think Juice Festiv was as important as I do, I would never have put it out there. The whole idea of this thread is to help people that could benefit from JF like we did. But in a proper manner of course! :D

If you have any questions about it or anything just post it here! By the way good to see you RC! It's been a while since I've seen ya around!:smokebuds:

:clap:This is the reason that this forum is so great. It is full of giving and caring brothers and sisters. Thank you WVR for taking the time and effort and for sharing a productl that might help me and mine. Yall all bless me.:bow:

Back