Mephisto Genetics Kicking it mephisto style with an AF Sog

Hyperspace

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Wont be posting up any pictures quite yet but I haven a couple questions for mephisto or anyone else than would like to share some knowledge.

Currently running an AF Sog with a 600 watt hps with an umbrella reflector. 36 2 liters in coco.
Hoping for 14 grams avg a plant.

My question is would it be more effective to cut the side branches and let them grow that way or keep them around? When is the best time to cut side branches?

Also having minor leaf curling up issues but I attribute that to Ph or maybe over fert?

ferts:
5gram maxibloom per gallon
2ml of bioroot
4-5ml of calmag
and 2ml of silica

Will take some pictures later on to help out.

Thanks everyone.

Cool bro..get some pics up when you can...:Sharing One:

Very nice method! What strain?
I would take all the first sets of branches off, around the 21 day from sprout mark would be my recommendation.

cheers mitch!

15 sour crack
19 sour bubble
2 sour spyder

They're on day 15-16 and just now started hitting their stride in coco

Damnn!!

Get some pics up for sure!!!

Back with pictures!

I did find out my ph meter has been off by .4 recently and corrected it and resumed feeding at 6.0 ph. Most likely was typically feeding at 5.4 then.

Anyways some pics. First are of some headband that have really halted growth and the leaves feel wrinkly.

DSC_0185.jpgDSC_0186.jpg she's in a hempy bucket perlite bottom. 7g per gallon maxibloom with 5ml per gallon calmag. phed from 5.8-6.0 typically. She sits outside and temps have been in the 60s lately.

Next the AF sog:
plant age is 17-19

DSC_0187.jpgDSC_0188.jpgDSC_0189.jpgDSC_0191.jpgDSC_0192.jpgDSC_0193.jpgDSC_0194.jpg
First time in coco and I'm really loving the results.
36 2 Liter hempys under a 600 watt hps.
RH stays around 50 on avg. Feed is 2ml per gallon of bioroot. 5grams of maxibloom 5ml calmag and 2ml silica
Now since I was off by .4 they've got to be off in ph I think so should I just feed at 6.0 or is a flush reccomended.

Thanks everyone for any help I just want the ladies to live stress free and relax.

I have not yet tested the run off of any of these.

I like your set up and can't wait to see how this ends up yielding over all, as I've been contemplating a Sour Crack sea of green too. Best of luck to you!

i would say if it works out u get more average than 14 gr. per plant. im in 4l coco and i thought i get midgeds but my tyrone special stands at 50cm tall and looks like it will go over 30 gr. coco rocks and the mephisto gear also. Good Luck defo subbed to see a Sog with Autoflowers(one planned over here too).

Whats the temps in there and and do you have air circulating

Back