Mephisto Genetics Kicking it mephisto style with an AF Sog

72-78 and I have air moving. Lights around 2 feet from canopy

Hmm weird..

Only time iv ever experienced the edges of leafs curling up was due to heat stress

And with your temps that shouldn't be happening

Popping in. Trimmed up some bottom branches but still feel I should trim some more up but seems to be a lot of controversy on it. Anyways on to the pictures. Also I believe it's day 30.

DSC_0201.jpgDSC_0203.jpg
DSC_0206.jpgDSC_0207.jpg Here''s the girl in reference to trimming the lower branches. hopefully you can see the lowest set but wondering if I should take these kinds of branches of all my girls. She's a sour bubble measuring around 3ft.

Some random shots, sorry if they're not the greatest.
DSC_0208.jpgDSC_0225.jpgDSC_0224.jpgDSC_0221.jpgDSC_0216.jpgDSC_0227.jpg

Any idea if I should snip the bottom branches

You can remove several sets of branches if they are null and void.
i'd try to get your canopy as even as possible and if the lower branches are crowded out focus on allowing all your tops to get as much energy as possible.

I thought I remembered this being a sour crack sog , sour bubbly is much bigger, not impossible to run them packed closely but will require some thought and work now :)

leaf tuck where you can too.

good luck mitch

Thank you for the reply gonna go ahead and trim a pair of branches off of each of them might leave as couple to see the results.
This grow has changed my view on autos immensely.
Sour bubbly will end up around 4 ft in a 2 liter.
For the canopy I put the smaller on the inside and work my way out to the large to help out, as well as minor leaf snipping but not to much to stress.

yielding 609 gram off 32 plants. thinking of getting an ebb and flo now but sog is my new favorite. Got 2 photos finishing that vegged out the outskirts of all this. Sorry for not finishing this. got a new job working more than 40 hours so I've been busy.

Back