SSSC Kindbud does SSSC sweet burbon auto kush

Harvested SBAK # 2 yesterday, or most of it. Left two sets of lower branches to mature a little more. Maybe a little longer on the other one. Week or more but won’t know til I check it.
DAC5D344-FDB5-4791-87EC-996202C30252.jpeg

Will post dry weights and final dry pics when both are done. Aroma is sweet with underlying earthy spice. Can’t wait to see what they smell like when cured!

SBAK #1 from this morning harvest pre cut.
15AADA09-6F11-4E0F-A922-C5620B2DC193.jpeg
ACB71208-4E5B-46B9-B3B1-56BB7E50DC7A.jpeg

Dry weights for SBAK #1 and #2…
#2 = 23g
#1 = 16.5g for grand total of 39.5 g from both plants.

I will be growing this again as I had a few issues and believe I’d like to see the true potential of these genetics in my tent. The aroma is gassy and some sweet. I smell some berry in there. But mostly gassy. Can’t wait til cure is done!

Dry weights for SBAK #1 and #2…
#2 = 23g
#1 = 16.5g for grand total of 39.5 g from both plants.

I will be growing this again as I had a few issues and believe I’d like to see the true potential of these genetics in my tent. The aroma is gassy and some sweet. I smell some berry in there. But mostly gassy. Can’t wait til cure is done!
It's a while ago but I want to say many thanks for growing this autoflower Kush, looks great and very tasty, I love this strain :) Drop me an email if you're interested in testing other (new) strains from SSSC; info@supersativaseedclub.com Thx, Johnny

Back