SSSC Suki's SSSC Sweet Bourbon Auto Kush

Day 0 - SSSC Sweet Bourbon Auto Kush

Suki

Resident Chaos Deity
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Beans landed Saturday, just dropped three into Root Riot cubes tonight. I am participating in the SSSC Solo and Autoflower Grow and Shows, so I will be able to choose who to go with for each. The two who aren't in the solo will be sharing a 20gal. I'm super excited for this strain so I'm hoping I'll be able to get a good amount of it from the three girls.
20211222_232257.jpg

Big thanks to @SuperSativaSeedClub-David and @TheMongol for putting this on!

Beans landed Saturday, just dropped three into Root Riot cubes tonight. I am participating in the SSSC Solo and Autoflower Grow and Shows, so I will be able to choose who to go with for each. The two who aren't in the solo will be sharing a 20gal. I'm super excited for this strain so I'm hoping I'll be able to get a good amount of it from the three girls.
View attachment 1400123

Big thanks to @SuperSativaSeedClub-David and @TheMongol for putting this on!

:goodluck: Suki :vibes:

:pop: She was a fun girl to grow for me, I'm sure you'll do great!
How did you find the smoke? Details brother, details :cheers:

:goodluck: Suki :vibes:

How did you find the smoke? Details brother, details :cheers:
It's currently curing at the moment, though I did pull a test nug after I trimmed her. Absolutely covered in trichs, with strong sweet, piney, straight gas terps. Very haze-like smell with her. She stinks up the room when I open the Grove Bag. Bag appeal is 10/10, she looks like sugar was poured over her.... I'll take pics and stuff after some curing. Put a backdrop set up and mini tripod on my xmas list for photos! Hopefully I wasn't a naughty grower!

Going to be popping a few new beans tomorrow straight into soil. Forgot how much I hate the root riot cubes and how hard they are to keep properly watered.

Back