SSSC Dale's Sweet bourbon kush from SSSC

Sweet Bourbon Kush Day 30
Sweet Bourbon Kush Day 30

Well she has been looking better:whew: Today was time for the second top dressing per schedule:goodluck: I gave her 1/8 cup CoM plant food 5-2-4 and 1/4 cup CoM buds and bloom. Scratched and scraped in then watered in with RO only plus bennies Kelp, Humic, and Yucca Ph 6.4:toke:. I moved her into the big girl tent this week and she seems to like that alot better:yay::cooldance:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Thanks for stopping by and as always :welcome::thanks::vibe::pass:

Sweet Bourbon Kush Day 32
Sweet Bourbon Kush Day 32

Good news she is starting to really take off:yay:Her pot was already bone dry today:yoinks: Still just gave her RO water no calmag yet:thumbsup: I did do some minor LST and defoliation the other day of shity leaves. Which she did not mind at all :woohoo:

image.jpg
image.jpg

Sweet Bourbon Kush Day 38
Sweet Bourbon Kush Day 38

She is looking amazing with a small amount of LST she turned into a nice bush. Other than that just been watering every 2-3 days to very minimal runoff <10%. She started getting calmag every watering again and Kelp, humic, and yucca once a week . I have only removed a few of the lower ugly leaves and just leaving her alone

I got a new tent for the big girls to give them some more head room but i had to sacrifice some elbow room. I am using a 4x4x80" instead of my old 5x5x72" hence way the environment looks different. My light also fits this tent much better with much better light coverage.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

You really brought that girl back. Nice job. Cant even tell she wasnt happy a little bit ago.

Sweet Bourbon Kush Day 45
Sweet Bourbon Kush Day 45

Well I had been gone for a few days and she did not like it. She was very thirsty when i came home today so she got her weekly calmag and bennies. She is still looking really good. Not much else to report just letting her do her thing and watering her:headbang::vibe:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

As always thanks for stopping by :welcome::thanks::vibe::smokeout:

Sweet Bourbon Kush Day 52
Well today was time for her last top dressing she got a 1/4 cup Buds & Bloom 5-13-0 watered in:toke: She is looking much better as long as I keep up on watering her she is a thirsty bush:vibe::growing:

image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

Thanks for stopping by :vibe::welcome::thanks::vibes:

Sweet Bourbon Kush Day 55
Not much to report but she was thirsty so i figured i take some pic since she has turned into a nice bush of frosty buds:headbang: Looks great with a pleasant aroma I haven't figured out yet it takes me a min:shrug:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Sweet Bourbon Kush Day 62
Update time I am amazed how well she came back she is gonna be a beautiful fat bush:woody: She is already getting really frosty seems like a real sweet citrusy smell coming from her she is quite pungent :gassy1:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

As always thanks for dropping by :welcome::pass::thanks::vibe:

Sweet Bourbon Kush Day 69
She coming along nicely starting to put on some weight now:woohoo1:She seems to have a citrus kinda piny smell to her. Hairs have started to turn and she is fading so i assume we are nearing the finishing line :cooldance:I will start to give her some molasses once a week and that's about it :pop:

IMG_5747.JPG
IMG_5748.JPG
IMG_5749.JPG

As always thanks for dropping by :welcome::pass::thanks::vibe:

Back