Smoking Accessory and Vaporizer King Palm Mini review

Rasterman

Alienated by the War on Drugs
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Mango Smile
Today I had the most distinct pleasure of trying out these King Palm Mini Slow-Burning Rolls.

20230415_140113.jpg

I'm not affiliated with these people and the following is my personal, uncompensated opinion. I came here to post the review because I think everyone should use these at least on special occasions.

I ground up a fair bit of Pineapple Express. I'm a tactile person, and like to crumble up buds. Not in an impersonal grinder, but by hand. In an inverted frisbee the way I was taught in 1978. Except the frisbee I use now says, "Thank you for your service."

Now that those deliciously-pineapple buds are reduced to perfection, I can continue with my review.

I opened the package, grabbed a doobie and started carefully stuffing. Once I had it stuffed, I realized I was supposed to remove the little green insert. Each one of these rolls has an insert to protect the brittle roll from damage before use.

The instructions tell you to pack firmly. Don't. Use the enclosed packing stick to gently tap-tap-tap using almost no pressure. Which is what I did.

The filter is awesome. A little more dense than a cigarette filter. Made out of hemp maybe?

Once I lit it, I found the filter does restrict flow slightly, but it became very pleasurable to smoke when I realized how reminiscent it was of smoking a Swisher Sweet or a cigarillo, Clint Eastwood style, back when it was okay to do that. It channeled the experience really well and dare I say? - Maybe even changed my smoking experience for good.

The palm leaves contribute a slight clean spice to the smoke that complements the pineapple-scented cannabis with an accent that's pleasant but barely noticeable.

I realize that, although I normally don't consciously taste paper smoke when I'm smoking a standard doob, the absence now of paper smoke in my nostrils was a striking revelation.

A few minutes after smoking I realized that it had been cool smoke I was pulling into my lungs and I had no need to cough. Much more pleasurable than something that has been perfectly fine since the dawn of mankind: Zig Zags.

I'm giving this a 9/10. Eight dollars and change for five each of the "paper" to put around a joint you can only smoke once seems a little excessive. But it really adds a lot of gourmet to the experience and right now it feels worth it.

:pimp:

Last edited:
After finishing the first one, when it got down to the end I put it out because I thought it was burning into the filter. So I decided to use the tamping tool to measure just exactly where the filter is. And it is very clearly marked on the outside of the roll. I thought that was just a decoration.

Anyway, this time I decided to follow the instructions to the letter. I crumbled buds down to a larger size than before, and vigorously tamped everything in there while being careful not to damage the container.

The first drag was to perfectly dark-roasted coffee as the previous load was to Folgers. Richer. I lost myself. I realized I had been treating it like a cigarette, and that was good. :slap::coco::poof:

...so I had to keep reminding myself to hold the smoke in.

Maybe I'm just new to these things. It's only about the fourth time I've ever smoked them. But this is the only time it's impacted me like that.

I was complaining before that I had to take a break because I was having to smoke more to get high and it was just putting me off. Now I find myself smoking because doing so is a gratifying act in and of itself. Wonderful. And a little bit risqué.

Back