FPJ - Fermented Plant Juice
FFJ - Fermented Fruit Juice
WCA - Water Soluble Calcium
WSK - Water Soluble Potasium
WCAP - Water Soluble Calcium Phosphate
OHN - Oriental Herbal Nutrient
BRV - Brown or Regular Rice Vinegar
IMO - Indigenous Micro Organisms

The following is my nutrient feed schedule that Im using at this point in time. As I gain more experience and evolve, some of this might tweak but it’s a solid baseline.

The following measurements are per 1 Gallon of water.

Vegetative Phase:

Base Nutrient: 4ML-OHN, 8ML-FPJ, and 8ML- Rice Vinegar.

Also included: 8 ML-FAA, 8ML- WCA, 4ML-LAB, 1/4 Cup Seawater +Humic Acids

Transition Phase:

Also Includes: 4ML- FAA, 4ML- WCA, 4ML WCAP, 1/4 cup Seawater +Humic Acids

Early Flower

Also Includes: 4ML- FAA, 8ML WCAP, 4 ML- WSK, 4ML FFJ and 1/4 cup Seawater

Late Flower

Also Includes: 4ML-WCAP, 4 ML- WSK, 4ML- WCA, 8ML FFJ and 1/2cup Seawater

These nutrient cocktails can be fed through foliar or root drench. So I’m usually foliar feeding through till 2nd or 3rd week of flower and then start feeding through the roots for obvious reasons. You will actually use less nutrients foliar feeding. For example, I might be able to foliar 35- 4ft plants with 1 gallon of nutrient cocktail but that one gallon might only root drench 2 plants.

If you want to know how to make any of these KNF inputs, simply type abbreviation into YouTube with Chris Trumps name. Example (FAA Chris Trump) or (IMO Chris Trump). Chris Trump is a top leader in the KNF world and has been gracious enough to make videos on how to make all this stuff and post it online for free.

Let me know if you have any questions.

@AutoflowerAK

Be interesting to see a custom Cannabis schedule. I heard that someone asked cho in an indirect way about Cannabis afraid to mention specifically what was being grown. Don't use a KNF schedule for tomato because tomato is always growing buds and then fruits in its own cycles where Cannabis only has one cycle of buds and if not Speed Test pollenated it'll never have fruits.

Back