LBH's Autoflowering Haze

La Buena Hierba

King of the AutoHaze
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
LBH autoflowering Haze
it is basicly a cross of original haze x auto AK-47 and cross back too original Haze
but now i have crosst this cross already a few generations with Oldtimders Haze and seedmans original Haze and other pure Haze's and thai strains
(now selecting the best with the best :smokeit:)

here some pic of Autoflowering Haze (outdoor/Amsterdam)

:eek:

and here a Autoflowering Haze male

This is al i got from pic some time ago my pc hard dick broke so no pic saved only online
its a shame becorse i dont have Autoflowering Haze pic in the end of flowering
it shows big beautiful snow white crystal buds really extreme crystal white tricome coverd ;)

next run wil make pic from end of flowering

peace LBH

love the fish in the background too! well done bro!

Where might i find some of your strains? any reccomendations? would love t have some auto hazes..

JM

Arghhhh bro i recognise those pictures and see them in my dreams "the holy grail" mmmmmm

Well everybody i am new here but was invited by LBH.I would like to share with you a little smoke report on a haze x of LBH's that i have been lucky enough to try

First of i was told it was badly grown!!, if that is the case then the good stuff must be first class indeed.The smell and taste is what i would call classic haze a rare thing round these parts.After a couple of tokes i started to get a pleasant tingling in my neck which spread quickly down my arms right to my finger tips.Oooooh i thought this is nice then it was followed by quite a strong rush a bit like a very strong espresso which was nice and racy.This did not last long and subsided to a lovely warm stoned feeling.i smoked it with my grow bud who would concur to some up the experience a little story!!. My bud jumped up and declared that he was going upstairs (nothing to difficult) once he got to the top he completley forgot why he was there.This i found funny and went into the kitchen and opened the fridge........ and stared and stared into it for about 5 mins ..... mmmm bright light .i swear i would still be there now if my mate had not come to get me.

So there you go guys and gals if you ever get a chance to try lbh work do it .and you wont regret it.

Hmmm... thats exactly what I expected based on my experience with him thus far! Thanks for the little extra varification, though, I think we are all aware of LBH's talent! :)

Welcome again m8! looking forward to your future contributoins!

JM

1233033502788.gif

hi welcome my friend will sent you soon some Auto SDH for testing expect bit les hazy but more sour diesel but still a nice haze high

I know how that cat feels bro....i bet its looking into the fridge

LBH Bro.......Dusty Quick has a photo Haze cross that he wants to put to AF....it works real well for his meds..

this is the description off one side of his cross...

Aka: Blue Dream Haze S1

Blue Dream Haze is a cult classic in California Medical Cannabis Scene, often commanding upwards of $4,000 a lb! This is a true cash cropper in every sense of the word, but what's special about it is that it still brings that Top Shelf quality a good farmer demands from their plants. This cut of Blue Dream is made up of some sort of Blueberry from the DJ Short collection and is believed to be crossed with a Super Silver Haze from Mr. Nice. It is extremely Sativa in its high but has some great indica qualities in its dense nug structure and doesn't stretch too much like a normal haze. This plant like to develop into a branchy bush, so it's also perfect for cloning. It takes root VERY fast and is very reliable in that sense. This plant has purple potential when the temps see a 15ish degree difference from daytime to nighttime.

Flowering Time: 10 Weeks

Medical Properties: Helps with Stress, Anti Anxiety, Nausea, Eating Disorders - all around mood enhancer

I was wondering if you had anything in Haze AF that might make a good Meld for him..help him preserve the good traits.

Where can I find your strains at? They look like there heavy producers and i wouldnt mind having some haze around in the words of a wise man " purple haze all in my brain lately things just dont seem the same"

Back