LED Light Spectrum Question

Different shades of red, purple, or blue can regulate the growth rate of plants. I've never adjusted my bulbs to a blue shade because I've learned that a muted red is best for plants that like soft light.
Thank you.
@Death The Cultivator had a side bar with me and explained lights a bit better; the bigger issue was my light was all wrong for my setup and I ended up replacing it entirely. Switching to a true full spectrum white from a blurple and upping the power a bit really salvaged a lot from this harvest.

Different shades of red, purple, or blue can regulate the growth rate of plants. I've never adjusted my bulbs to a blue shade because I've learned that a muted red is best for plants that like soft light.
All of the plants I grow for sale don't need direct sunlight, so pink or a little purple is enough for these plants. The lamp that I bought at https://www.vont.com/product/vont-bulb-color-smart-light-bulbs-smart-bulbs/ does the job just fine. Basically, I never use any device at its full power, whether a smartphone or a lamp. Perhaps you can open the palette of your LED bulb or LED strip and adjust a shade like FF8E9A or FFBB7F in the palette. I have a smart bulb that has a palette and color codes.

Back