:pop::d5: Lovely set-up and Honor bags. Can’t wait for the show. Intrigued by Sowahh.

Thanks BC appreciate it. Yeah I excited about her excited about them all really but NB has me most excited been looking for a good blueberry strain just hope I don’t fuck it up :doh: :nono::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::goodluck:

Got any info on that dead skunk?

This is what I know about all of them @LaughingHyenaSeeds if you don't want this public knowledge let me know I'll take it down

Dead Skunk = Dead Animal x 99 Skunks

Sowahh Queen = Sowahh (Karma Genetics) x Russian Queen

Lil' Stick 3x Squirrel Tail / Thai Stick (Landrace) x Thai Ryder (World of Seeds) Two main phenos with the Lil' Stick short and busy attributes coming from Wild Thailand Ryder. Narrow leaves and tall come from the photo parent Thai Stick/Squirrel tail.

Biker MOB = Biker Kush (Karma Genetics) x Lil' MOBStar

Northern Berry 3x NorthernBerry (Peak Seeds BC) x Blueberry Auto (Wicked Pissah)

This is what I know about all of them @LaughingHyenaSeeds if you don't want this public knowledge let me know I'll take it down

Dead Skunk = Dead Animal x 99 Skunks

Sowahh Queen = Sowahh (Karma Genetics) x Russian Queen

Lil' Stick 3x Squirrel Tail / Thai Stick (Landrace) x Thai Ryder (World of Seeds) Two main phenos with the Lil' Stick short and busy attributes coming from Wild Thailand Ryder. Narrow leaves and tall come from the photo parent Thai Stick/Squirrel tail.

Biker MOB = Biker Kush (Karma Genetics) x Lil' MOBStar

Northern Berry 3x NorthernBerry (Peak Seeds BC) x Blueberry Auto (Wicked Pissah)
Geez!!! Looks like I’ll have to get some Dead Skunk and BikerMOB. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:No restraint.

@Lil Dab
Thank you. I've mentioned it in our private message, the Northern Berry and Biker MOB is from someone new on the team. So let me know if you have any issues with it.

Edit: Forgot to mention BIker MOB from new team member as well

Thanks again

Last edited:
Hey, I also started using that MegaCrop part 1. Every plant in the house gets it, except the peace lilies, and they don't want anything except plain RO water, at least until their soil is depleted enough. Get this, it all does well at just one teaspoon in a five gallon pail of pH'd water, every watering! I've not tried it with heavy feeding plants, yet. This is probably one of my top ten purchases in the past decade or so.

Will be keeping my eye on the laughing hyena stock!

Hey, I also started using that MegaCrop part 1. Every plant in the house gets it, except the peace lilies, and they don't want anything except plain RO water, at least until their soil is depleted enough. Get this, it all does well at just one teaspoon in a five gallon pail of pH'd water, every watering! I've not tried it with heavy feeding plants, yet. This is probably one of my top ten purchases in the past decade or so.

Will be keeping my eye on the laughing hyena stock!

Thanks for joining nanny for sure I love MC I’ve used 1 part in the past and been using 2 part for a while now just switching back to 1 part. I believe it’s about the cheapest and easiest nutes you can use besides organics.

I'm a big fan of Megacrop as well
@Lil Dab you might see some purpling with the Dead Skunk

Hell yeah love all of Greenleafs products I use their seakelp religiously :bow::headbang:

That would be sweet and skunky color show sounds fun :toke:

Back