i will tag along and dont forget them lovely pics for Instagram when there in flower bro

Northern Berry, Dead Skunk, Lil Stick, Sowahh Queen Day 6 New
Glad to have you @St. Tom :welcome::pass:

Day 6 not much happening but they're moving right along looking great. I fertigated 240ppm to 20% runoff yesterday 4/23 and 180ppm on 4/19 and that's been it :headbang::cooldance::pass::lildab:

IMG_9517.jpeg
IMG_9519.jpeg
IMG_9520.jpeg
IMG_9521.jpeg
IMG_9522.jpeg

looking good so far! ive never seen them bags before but they look sweet! :smokeit:

Thanks they are nice little pricey but well built I've got a few grows on these ones. Here's his site they are Honor The Plant bags he has a Etsy shop where you can buy them but not sure on international shipping their outta Colorado :thanks::pass:

https://www.honortheplant.com/

:jointman: Hey LD! ...excellent you got in on some LH testers and new stuff- :cool1:

Are they done yet? Hurry up dammit, I need me some previews! :crying: .... I think @BCBudlady might be the first here to land some of these?

:jointman: Hey LD! ...excellent you got in on some LH testers and new stuff- :cool1:

Are they done yet? Hurry up dammit, I need me some previews! :crying: ..

Hey waira glad to have to you yeah never fast enough are they? :haha::doh:

.. I think @BCBudlady might be the first here to land some of these?

Yup I believe she is one of the first on some of these @Buzzard has grown northern berry and says it’s some of the most blueberries he’s smelled. @Mañ'O'Green grew lil stick and says the buzz is out of this world think some other folks got some also but I do believe I may be the first with dead skunk and sowahh queen :shrug::pass:

:smokeit: Cheers LD! ... I don't get around as much to grow threads as I used too, sadly, luxury time ain't what it used to be...But I need to poke about more, it's part of the fuel that fires AFN's pistons :woohoo1:

The need for speed, it's what auto's are mostly about IMO... A fact that some companies seem to have forgotten- :rolleyes1:
If a cultivar takes 3 months+, one might as well have just grown a normal photo and saved a nice stack of $ on power! I realize it's about build/size too, and some photo culti's don't fit the bill for this vs. their auto versions, apples-to-apples... But that aside, generally speaking, WTF is the point?
For me, cycle time is huge- :coffee: ... I'm a rarer case of a grower not giving a fek about yield/size (tent restrictions apply here too), I'm in for the variety! I have a limited time window to run autos, the tent needs be outside in a courtyard for a few reasons, so weather is in play....
If I can spank out 6-7 auto's between May and Oct., that itch is officially scratched- :rofl:
Plus there are so many girls to check out, and always more on the way... :dancer::drool:
What can I say, I'm a slut for variety -:rofl: .... especially when a breeder like LH is working with heirloom/landrace types, or some old cultivars from another breeder I know well that has the True Goods (HighRise, long defunct now)... Maine's Own Blueberry, aka MoB, and the fantastic Cindy99auto :bow: (this version has been so well documented, was such the bullseye; used by other breeders exclusively for this reason), Fire99auto and his original guerilla Haze/C99/Diesel crosses that were way ahead of their time for speed and quality.
Back when I joined, only La Buena Hierba was on par with HR, and LBH leaned toward fast Haze auto crosses. To this day his auto's are among the best!

Point is, I gravitate toward stuff that isn't just another McRemix of the same old tired and boring shallow gene pool lines *cough Cookie cough "dessert"cough* Chem this, Dog that*cough* etc. etc., that seems to be all the big house clowns are doing these days...
And the prices, fuggeddaboutit! :finger: ...want to see offensive? Check out what Dutch Passion wants for Kerosene Krash! How does about $35/seed strike you, besides upside your head?! :nono: :haha:
Absolutely nothing new or particularly special there, just another McMashup for the pop culture sheeple...

Yup I believe she is one of the first on some of these @Buzzard has grown northern berry and says it’s some of the most blueberries he’s smelled. @Mañ'O'Green grew lil stick and says the buzz is out of this world think some other folks got some also but I do believe I may be the first with dead skunk and sowahh queen :shrug::pass:
....yup, it's the latter two I refer too! I wanted to run Lil'Stick last year, but I had LBH's semi-auto Asian Haze going so didn't want to cross over with another strongly Thai cross...
I can't recall if Nor'Berry was MoB in it? I do know MoB very well, my go-to for rich berry aromas!

What can I say, I'm a slut for variety

Me too I’ve never liked smoking the same thing all the time always like to switch it up so it helps me not hit a ceiling on my tolerance. I do like to have favs in the rotation but always looking for the next best thing :toke:

Maine's Own Blueberry, aka MoB

Thank you for that I seen youz all talk about MoB a lot but never knew what it meant :doh: :oops1::condom::gassy:

d the prices, fuggeddaboutit! :finger: ...want to see offensive? Check out what Dutch Passion wants for Kerosene Krash! How does about $35/seed strike you, besides upside your head?

Yeah that one blows my mind would love to try it but I would never spend that kind of money on a seed. Think that’s the most expensive I’ve seen but T20, NO and a couple others are far behind asking for 20$ a seed. And your right the more I learn and I dig deeper I notice all the big names is the same stuff over and over. Which makes me appreciate ones like I’m growing now more :toke:

Back