Liming Amendments "CC"

IMAG0049.jpg

What's up @Discretepete2676 ! Are you organic or soiless? I'm thinking about straight coco rather than sunshine4, nothing wrong with it at all btw
Actually I have promix HP, roots organics707 and sunshine ultracoir which is like sunshine#4 mixed with some coco. I run either advanced nutrients or nectar for the gods. I'm trying different things with all the soils and both sets of nutrients. See what gets me the best results with autos

Actually I have promix HP, roots organics707 and sunshine ultracoir which is like sunshine#4 mixed with some coco. I run either advanced nutrients or nectar for the gods. I'm trying different things with all the soils and both sets of nutrients. See what gets me the best results with autos
I'm watching fairlynew try green planet vs an, very interested in those results!

I'm watching fairlynew try green planet vs an, very interested in those results!
Yeah I'm checking in here and there on that and his go box tests. This first organic run I used roots707 mix and started adding nectar for the gods around day32. Should have been sooner though. I am waiting for another seed to pop in going to start feeding sooner and I also have a 40%promix HP, 40%707 and20@ added perlite I'm going to b trying nectar for the gods start to finish on as well. I use the promix HP with AN normally bit I'm giving this sunshine ultra coir which is a light organic feed soil to use with my AN line and schedule to see how it does. Just trying to find what works best for me. Soiless with AN and tangs schedule seem to b very common. That's mostly what I use with great success. So while being successful I try my things on the side looking for consistent equivalent of better results than my current grows. Another way to get to the finish line. I'm really hoping I can dial in this organic stuff I'm playing with. Not many nectar for the gods users here so I'm trying to do my own thing with what I'm interested in and think would b best for my style and garden. Maybe help someone else hopefully too

Right on, I'm looking for all the info from you pros. You got a journal/link for the nectar? I'll definitely be tunning in!

eco-flo dolomite is a new generation of liquid dolomite that’s super concentrated and super effective. Enriched with seaweed eco-flo dolomite is perfect for correcting acidic soils and boosting calcium and magnesium levels in your soil.

Features:

• Extremely concentrated (2L hose-on equal to 80kg of powdered dolomite)
  • Fast acting due to the very small particle sizes
  • Corrects acid soils caused by existing soil chemistry and artificial fertilisers
  • Adds calcium and magnesium to the soil for healthy plant growth and fruit production
  • Ratio of calcium to magnesium better reflects plant needs compared to powdered dolomite
  • Better uptake due to the presence of seaweed extract
  • Especially useful for magnesium loving plants eg roses, tomatoes, capsicums & potatoes
  • Registered Organic (Australian Organic)
  • Active Ingredients:
    35% w/v Calcium
    12% w/v Magnesium
    Seaweed extract
  • eco-flo-dolomite.png

• I have some of this and tried it , seems to work real good .

CC love that guy. Next round I'm going to add gypsum to amend with for the record.

i used to add gypsum too. but after an article i read saying essentially the processed stuff contains a nasty mineral/added mineral or something to that effect and the article went on the say it was bad then some graphs I looked at then decided to NOT use gypsum and my garden barely noticed and didnt change the ease of my grow at all. so imho i would advise against it but, works fine though. personal choice of course.

Back