link to Silica benefits,...

:smoking:...bottom line, the main ingredient is Potassium Silicate in most these products,...I use Pro-Tekt (Dynagro)... Also, the term organic is an (n/a) thing with this stuff,... it's not carbon based, sourced, derived, etc., or any other interpretation of "organic"... simply doesn't apply! To use it isn't a disqualifier either, far as I can tell,... :smokeit:

Last edited:
:smoking:...bottom line, the main ingredient is Potassium Silicate in most (if not all) these products,...I use Pro-Tekt (Dynagro)... Also, the term organic is an (n/a) thing with this stuff,... it's not carbon based, sourced, derived, etc., or any other interpretation of "organic"... simply doesn't apply! To use it isn't a disqualifier either, far as I can tell,... :smokeit:
Fasilitor is silicic acid. Boron and molybdenum. not potassium silicate

..there, better?:haha:...that form is really pH squirrely, and is why it's uncommon in formulations....

Your saying that fasilitor is ph weird? Haven't experienced it in that way even the slightest bit. Its supposed to be 0-0-0.6

It definitely helps to create a hardy plant for sure though. Youll have to share how your silica based products are working out guys.
uploadfromtaptalk1442271425626.jpg

..from what I read, silicic acid is a general term for a whole group of silicates, most of which are rather reactive, and of variable solubility,... who knows what the manufacturer does to stabilize it! pH affects it greatly,... but that's the reason most formulations use the Potassium silicate source,...the plant pulls it all apart when inside anyway,...

..from what I read, silicic acid is a general term for a whole group of silicates, most of which are rather reactive, and of variable solubility,... who knows what the manufacturer does to stabilize it! pH affects it greatly,... but that's the reason most formulations use the Potassium silicate source,...the plant pulls it all apart when inside anyway,...
If what Aptus says is true (and the results seem to point in that direction) their product is highly bioavailable so the plant can readily absorb it rather then having to break it down into other forms to be able to use it. Make no mistake the price tag on fasilitor is about 140$ for 250ml bottle. Used at a concentration ratio of 3ml per 5 gallons of water.

:yoinks: yikes, that's ridiculous! It's not like the K form is poorly available,... 0-0-0.6 has nothing to do with pH, but note, there's some source of K in there with that 0.6 value,...:eyebrows:

Back