LIQUID SEAWEED???

T

THE BEAR

Yesterday I was in my local garden centre and spotted this maxicrop liquid seaweed so I thought why not..
Some of my plants are near wk 2 and was wondering does anyone know anything about using this stuff, I'm currently not using any nutrients at the moment as growing in soil and plan to use bio bloom nutez when they start to flower, any advise on this stuff much appreciated, @St. Tom do u use this?

Yesterday I was in my local garden centre and spotted this maxicrop liquid seaweed so I thought why not..
Some of my plants are near wk 2 and was wondering does anyone know anything about using this stuff, I'm currently not using any nutrients at the moment as growing in soil and plan to use bio bloom nutez when they start to flower, any advise on this stuff much appreciated, @St. Tom do u use this?
No bro I don't grow in soil but I'd imagine that may have kelp in it but with soil you don't know how much feeds already in your soil so maybe go easy as it's something I can't help you with

I use Medina Liquid Seaweed as a foliar spray once a week to toughen leaves for pest resistance and to increase brix. Learned this from fruit and veggie growing.

Back