Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @arty zan ... :bighug: ..are you Fit...?
Fit as a butcher dog!
I'll be popping in and out today, I've got chores to do!

I have beans to drop for outdoor comp, after I have made my final decision.
1:25000 Ordnance survey maps ordered to help pick a spot far from footpaths etc Google earth doesn't show all the tracks and paths.
Got to be stealthy stealthy.:hump:
You got any good tips on keeping deer, wabbits and slugs, off my outdoor girls? :shooty:
I need to sort out camping gear for an overnighter, once I have made a selection, on where to plant them in the wilds,I'll need to make sure it is suitable site.:thumbsup:
Can't rely on maps alone!:nono:

Fit as a butcher dog!
I'll be popping in and out today, I've got chores to do!

I have beans to drop for outdoor comp, after I have made my final decision.
1:25000 Ordnance survey maps ordered to help pick a spot far from footpaths etc Google earth doesn't show all the tracks and paths.
Got to be stealthy stealthy.:hump:
You got any good tips on keeping deer, wabbits and slugs, off my outdoor girls? :shooty:
I need to sort out camping gear for an overnighter, once I have made a selection, on where to plant them in the wilds,I'll need to make sure it is suitable site.:thumbsup:
Can't rely on maps alone!:nono:

Oooh...out for an adventure.......... :headbang: .....I've Tried Guerilla........just out of Devilment....where I could see flourishing plants outdoors

I cast Loads of seed hoping a few would survive...but it never worked......either we are far too dry.....or the local wildlife ate them....:biggrin:

Good Catch @Jerseyphresh1 .... :headbang: ...Thank You.

Turns out to be a Genuine Mod from other social media coming to join us with @MultiVerseBeans ....

Names in the post have been edited. Thank you for Spotting it.....:bravo:

coffee.gif

Coffee is on me......:coffee:

Can I Interest you in a small portable BBQ...........?......only used once..............:crying:

:crying: Needs a bit fine tuning I Think.........:crying:

Don't get me Wrong.......I Love the smell of a BBQ..........BUT.......you knew there was a But huh.........:eyebrows:

I can cook Better and 5 times Faster in the frying pan...............:chef:...it is hard downgrading.......

Mmmmm....carbonated lamb chop with blood dripping out of the middle...mmmmmm.....yes Honey...it tastes Lovely.......pfft....

Lamb chops are probably me Favourite Treat...........I'd pick them over a decent steak...............he Massacred them....

Can I Interest you in a small portable BBQ...........?......only used once..............:crying:
Do I detect "buyers remorse"?
If it's shite best post a pic $ save the rest of us making the same mistake!
Table top bbq's can be a hit and miss affair.
Saying that any cheap bbq isn't worth it, they last one summer and you buy again next year!
Decent BBQ's cost good money but if looked after right will last many years!
There is only one table top BBQ's I would consider!
The Cobb/ Cobb pro
1653814891455.png
£139.99 for the pro. Made of stainless steel, so even if you leave out in the rain all year, it wont rust!!
  • Unlike typical grills, the COBB PRO BBQ can roast, bake, fry, grill and smoke food. Stainless steel dome with heat-resistant handle. Holes in dome ensure even ventilation for an oven effect. Convenient and easy to use, it needs just 8-10 briquettes, about 300g of charcoal or a Cobb CobbleStone to cook almost anything.
  • Easy-clean Grill Grid, drains excess fat through holes and into moat. Stainless steel moat, for catching fat or cooking vegetables
  • Base with anti-slip rubber feet, remains stable and cool while cooking
  • Dishwasher safe
1653814987685.png
Cobb cobblestone
1653815098715.png
The boaters choice of table top BBQ's (won't burn your boat down!

1653815456390.png

:crying: Needs a bit fine tuning I Think.........:crying:

Don't get me Wrong.......I Love the smell of a BBQ..........BUT.......you knew there was a But huh.........:eyebrows:

I can cook Better and 5 times Faster in the frying pan...............:chef:...it is hard downgrading.......

Mmmmm....carbonated lamb chop with blood dripping out of the middle...mmmmmm.....yes Honey...it tastes Lovely.......pfft....

Lamb chops are probably me Favourite Treat...........I'd pick them over a decent steak...............he Massacred them....
You ever try a frying pan on a BBQ? :crying:
As for camping, I aint lugging round a BBQ! Sod that for a game of soldiers!:rofl:
It's either a meths burner, gas burner and where allowed and where it is safe over a wood fire, for me when in the wilds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back