Bit of both please.........:biggrin:.....I Like a slush....I Love a JEM.....:pass:
Im tryna get the ratio right because the sugar free stuff freezes differently. Im not sure if its the jello or the pop that makes the difference. But i toss it in a blender after freezing and add a little real lime juice its yummy
Good morning my friend, how are you?
:bump: :pass:
Still tryna stay out the hospital. Im slowly getting back to it. Gonna try again today only focus on food, sleep, stretching/ exercise. How u feelin?

Im tryna get the ratio right because the sugar free stuff freezes differently. Im not sure if its the jello or the pop that makes the difference. But i toss it in a blender after freezing and add a little real lime juice its yummy

Still tryna stay out the hospital. Im slowly getting back to it. Gonna try again today only focus on food, sleep, stretching/ exercise. How u feelin?

Doing well my friend, thanks :d5: :pass:
Sounds like an excellent plan, self care first. I bet that edema will reduce if you can get some walks in….multiple short ones are where it’s at. Fresh air, sun, and blood flow.

Not yet….two cups of coffee, an untold number of dabs, 200 pushups, check on the plants…., then walks :rofl: :rofl: :pass:

Sounds like a great start to me........ :biggrin: ......4 coffees....lots of tickling...finish off the kids sour sweets.....and hide when hubby was taking the dogs out........:crying::crying:...I'm not far off.....:pass:

Sounds like a great start to me........ :biggrin: ......4 coffees....lots of tickling...finish off the kids sour sweets.....and hide when hubby was taking the dogs out........:crying::crying:...I'm not far off.....:pass:
Yeah, I mean, it’s uncanny how similar our mornings are… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:

Back