How are you this morning ?
Pfffft.....I'll tell you what I just told the staffroom...

My tablet took a fizz last night....it froze the screen...so after a couple of jab jabs I switched it off.......:nono:...when I rebooted it..the sign in page was locked......:shrug:.....took me bloody ages to try to get signed in..the page was just blank....no keyboard...

Then I got in...and the screens were all dodgy...tried to get out of something and it started this bloody Voice thing...
I Think it might be google assistant...which Speaks everything you point to....and really slows every function down and gives you freezing screens.....:doh:...the voice Really gets on your tits as well.......:biggrin:...I was to the point of throwing it against the wall last night..
so I stopped..

But I'm expecting the same problem today.....:shrug:...so I may be quiet.....:pass:.......

Now I gotta go coz hubby wants the laptop..... :doh:

Pfffft.....I'll tell you what I just told the staffroom...

My tablet took a fizz last night....it froze the screen...so after a couple of jab jabs I switched it off.......:nono:...when I rebooted it..the sign in page was locked......:shrug:.....took me bloody ages to try to get signed in..the page was just blank....no keyboard...

Then I got in...and the screens were all dodgy...tried to get out of something and it started this bloody Voice thing...
I Think it might be google assistant...which Speaks everything you point to....and really slows every function down and gives you freezing screens.....:doh:...the voice Really gets on your tits as well.......:biggrin:...I was to the point of throwing it against the wall last night..
so I stopped..

But I'm expecting the same problem today.....:shrug:...so I may be quiet.....:pass:.......

Now I gotta go coz hubby wants the laptop..... :doh:
Yeah I get ya.

Those "assistants" are more of a nuisance than a help.

I must say the voice has so far left my tits alone, and needless to say I count me blessings :)

I guess we'll see what comes with the morrow.

Peace :)

Good Morfnoevight All!
sleepyKitty.gif

Back