If I find some div has had me trimming.. drying burping curing and processing for something I could get minimum 10x stronger...Pure off the plant with a little #Tickletickle
@Mossy
My mind has been spinning about your "gift" of touching trichs and reaping it's benefits. Then, it dawned on me.
Unbeknownst to you----you, you are a "hottie." Yes, your body is a Decarboxylating machine! In other words, you are a walking talking "Levo."
Yes, yes you have gift.
Now, if you can turn water to wine, we here at AFN are all ears.😜

@Mossy
My mind has been spinning about your "gift" of touching trichs and reaping it's benefits. Then, it dawned on me.
Unbeknownst to you----you, you are a "hottie." Yes, your body is a Decarboxylating machine! In other words, you are a walking talking "Levo."
Yes, yes you have gift.
Now, if you can turn water to wine, we here at AFN are all ears.😜

Cheers @idiopathic neuropathy ..... :crying: .. it is as accurate as the rest of the homework I have come across.....:d5:

:crying:

I can turn water into wine..........:cheersmate:...if you wait for the grape vines...:biggrin:....

I do start all the homework knowing there is nothing Unique in this world....so I ruled out it being me having super powers...,.:superhero:

I May have to reconsider this...and take my place as a cannabis Super Human.........:zen:....

A rolling Moss....gathers a Stone....
MtOH.gif

Back