IMG_20240414_191909633.jpg

Day 34 5x5 is coming along been everyone has sexed and starting to stretch :headbang: I've been cutting back the N each week cause I keep seeing signs of toxicity. Most everyone is looking good so I think I'm close :whew:

IMG_9449.jpeg

Sawney's JonesTown

IMG_9450.jpeg
IMG_9451.jpeg
IMG_9452.jpeg

Mephisto Walter White Bx1 she still looking rough but has been looking better still little toxic and stressed from training

IMG_9453.jpeg
IMG_9454.jpeg

Mephisto Old School Mango Haze this one has been finicky or just. a freak. She has look weird this whole grow but still growing assume it has to do with too much N

IMG_9455.jpeg
IMG_9456.jpeg
IMG_9457.jpeg

Mephisto Toof Decay's the runt is catching up filling out nicely

IMG_9458.jpeg
IMG_9459.jpeg

Night Owl Gamathon and Marathon

IMG_9460.jpeg

A preview of the finalists in the ‘Miss Ganja’ competitions.

If you missed the previous preview, contract Kull made it so, “There will be more room” as per his usual contract structure.
Remaining parties include:
C.H.U.D. # 1 (Short Pheno) in back left. Growing some stench, I love this size/structure combo.
C.H.U.D. # 2 (Tall Pheno) front. Still dankly
Peach Treaty (b*tch be bussin’) resident Glamazon. She has pressed my light to the top, and starting to stank herself up. Her structure is kinda Sativa-ish stretchy w/thin leaves long stems. Great light penetration in her lowers. (Sans the tight spacing).

IMG_0116.jpeg

Getting excited!
:highfive:

A preview of the finalists in the ‘Miss Ganja’ competitions.

If you missed the previous preview, contract Kull made it so, “There will be more room” as per his usual contract structure.
Remaining parties include:
C.H.U.D. # 1 (Short Pheno) in back left. Growing some stench, I love this size/structure combo.
C.H.U.D. # 2 (Tall Pheno) front. Still dankly
Peach Treaty (b*tch be bussin’) resident Glamazon. She has pressed my light to the top, and starting to stank herself up. Her structure is kinda Sativa-ish stretchy w/thin leaves long stems. Great light penetration in her lowers. (Sans the tight spacing).

View attachment 1677319
Getting excited!
:highfive:
200w (7).gif

Back