Screenshot 2024-04-14 at 12.57.26 AM.png

I didn't read boat in that first sentence...

It's on the list that had to do with cleaning plus I need to order maintenance kit for it so I've been dragging my feet on spending the money. I did tell the wife today that we need to register the trailer. We wait till the last minute to register cause it's pro rated for the year and ends in decemcbr no matter when you register

It's on the list that had to do with cleaning plus I need to order maintenance kit for it so I've been dragging my feet on spending the money. I did tell the wife today that we need to register the trailer. We wait till the last minute to register cause it's pro rated for the year and ends in decemcbr no matter when you register

Saw a "boatload" of boats on trailers goin toward the lake today. Live about 20 minutes from Smith Mountain Lake. Pretty nice lake, but overcrowded on the weekends. Dirty Dancing and What about Bob and other flicks were filmed there

Time to drop some lines in the wada!

Saw a "boatload" of boats on trailers goin toward the lake today. Live about 20 minutes from Smith Mountain Lake. Pretty nice lake, but overcrowded on the weekends. Dirty Dancing and What about Bob and other flicks were filmed there

Time to drop some lines in the wada!

It’s famous for fishing too I can’t remember what but I remember hearing a lot about that lake. Plus it’s a lake on top of a mountain :doh:

Guys are starting to get their boats out here I’ve just been lazy :doh::doh:

It’s famous for fishing too I can’t remember what but I remember hearing a lot about that lake. Plus it’s a lake on top of a mountain :doh:

Guys are starting to get their boats out here I’ve just been lazy :doh::doh:

Good bass and catfish fishing. Have gone out a couple times with peeps that have boats. A few rivers around as well that are great for trout and muskie

Back