It’s famous for fishing too I can’t remember what but I remember hearing a lot about that lake. Plus it’s a lake on top of a mountain :doh:

Guys are starting to get their boats out here I’ve just been lazy :doh::doh:
Ice out on the lakes for us is middle of May. We didn't get hardly any snow this year so the ice hit 4 feet. Still 3 feet out there but it's getting rotten. A few good winds help once it starts breaking up.

The girls are getting into pre-flower on day 37. The larger one (2nd from left) broke out with some funky discoloration and rust spots. I'm guessing that she wasn't getting enough runoff to avoid salts buildup, so I tripled her fertigation (MegaCrop 1-part at 5g/GL).
setup_20240414.jpg

Front row Twenty20 Strawberry Biscotti, back row ChicLit (Twenty20 Mendocino)

Ice out on the lakes for us is middle of May. We didn't get hardly any snow this year so the ice hit 4 feet. Still 3 feet out there but it's getting rotten. A few good winds help once it starts breaking up.

We didn't get the snow or the ice this year some guys have been out for awhile. My one friend is a die hard ice fisherman and he only got out a handful of times and had to go way north for most those trips. I like to wait till they sweep the roads and it's rains a bunch to get the salt off the roads:condom:

We didn't get the snow or the ice this year some guys have been out for awhile. My one friend is a die hard ice fisherman and he only got out a handful of times and had to go way north for most those trips. I like to wait till they sweep the roads and it's rains a bunch to get the salt off the roads:condom:
Lake Erie used to freeze over, but not in recent years. No ice fishing this winter.

Anyone seen any good 420 sales?

Grandmaster Led is doin a 20% off. Have been looking at their 5x5 ultimate light. Best coverage I've seen for a 5x5.. Thinking bout pulling the trigger on that and the controller. Have a Phototek, 1000W, but it's too strong. Way strong in the center even with two bars removed, but corners are lagging. Not much blue in the spectrum either. Have been supplementing with a blue 4' T5 during flower

Last edited:
The last time I heard about people ice fishing Erie they got stuck out there when the ice detached from land :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah that happened from time to time when the wind blows offshore. Three college kids tried cross-county skiing across our end of the lake, from Buffalo to the Canadian shore during a February thaw back when the lake used to freeze all the way across. The ice was solid 'til they got near the Canadian side where the currents feeding the Niagara River flow under the ice. All that was found was a jacket on the ice next to a big hole. The coast guard guessed that one fell through, and the others tried to save him and fell through later. The current is strong there, so they probably got sucked under the ice and over Niagara Falls. I don't remember if they ever found anybody.
P.S. Thanks for the reps!

It's on the list that had to do with cleaning plus I need to order maintenance kit for it so I've been dragging my feet on spending the money. I did tell the wife today that we need to register the trailer. We wait till the last minute to register cause it's pro rated for the year and ends in decemcbr no matter when you register
Can u register in Dec? Cause i would renue then to make my brain waves the most satisfied. :biggrin:

Back