Drinks on me!!!

Screenshot 2024-04-15 at 10.23.19 PM.png

Yep! Have stated that before. However, the 5x5 is an odd bird. Simply put, there is no way to get complete even coverage that I've seen other than this light. Even if you can get the side to side even, there's no way to get the front to back. The closest I could find would be 2 mars hydro sp 3000.

Then you have spectrum on top of that...The Tarantula has 2 blue spikes lots of red, UVA, far red, etc...

Have the photontek 1000W and have liked it, but once again, not great for even coverage and spectrum could be much better!

Like the 4x4 bed and I always maximize the 5x5 space and want even coverage
Definitely don’t go look at my thread……

Watching the new release movie on Netflix called the bricklayer with Aaron Eckhart and the voice he is using in this movie i keep expecting at any moment for him to turn to someone and say
1713238646185.gif

1713238682682.gif

Remember you're in a 5x5 after my stoner debacle the other week, but don'r remember what light yay got in there. Left ya message over there
It’s the mars fce 6500

Covers the 5x5 good…doesn’t put out crazy amounts of heat…. Although the dimmer stopped working after like four months :doh:

1713238899765.gif
image.jpg

Caviar kush and its fire af! Has a strong ass fuel nose to her! Tastes just like it smells too! :eyebrows::lildab::cooldance:

1713239026253.gif

With all the dabs i have now hoping next round of plants don’t jump on the struggle bus like last few have and i should wind up with enough buds to be able to press enough to supply myself! Just need to find a round mold that will work a lil quicker for making proper size pucks to just slip into a filter bag, trim the excess, and be ready to rock! Loading bag lil by lil is not my idea of a good time so don’t press as often as i would like!

Back