It’s the mars fce 6500

Covers the 5x5 good…doesn’t put out crazy amounts of heat…. Although the dimmer stopped working after like four months :doh:

Funny, but not funny on the dimmer! Think I looked at that and the 8500. Fruitz, don't you have a 8500? I can easily rationalize the cost just for the par in the corners. My tent is maximized wall to wall and if you factor in the xtra 3-4 zips from the corners that would usually end up as larf...

If I wasn't in a bed, I would definitely try to find a two+ light solution. With different size plants, it's obviously the most flexible way. Even thought about 4 small lights.

1713239428639.gif

image.jpg

1713239370730.gif

Funny, but not funny on the dimmer! Think I looked at that and the 8500. Fruitz, don't you have a 8500? I can easily rationalize the cost just for the par in the corners. My tent is maximized wall to wall and if you factor in the xtra 3-4 zips from the corners that would usually end up as larf...

If I wasn't in a bed, I would definitely try to find a two+ light solution. With different size plants, it's obviously the most flexible way. Even thought about 4 small lights.
Ya i have the fce8000 in my 4x4

Back