@Frankthetank @WildBill

66d2d35a-4547-4fe9-bb28-ecaf36fab89a_text.gif

:pass:

I just saw what the weather done to Kentucky! That must have been that stuff that rode through here earlier! I think it gained a bit of wind speed. Pretty stout here!

Hope no members are there or family!

Clubs for dinner tonight.

IMG_20240403_183831573.jpg
IMG_20240403_183842712.jpg

I could not find a fresh turkey breast so I bought a cooked piece and smoked it with some apple wood. I added some smoke to the bacon for good measure.

Is that geltab? Looks different then what i had but i had it so long ago it was literally taken opening night of the Matrix and we got tore up and went and saw it in IMAX! That shit was wild! Stuff was strong but super clean compared to paper!

Yes those are gel tabs and the substrate does not matter. It's batch dependent with the chemistry to whether it's "clean" or not. With strength, most people get grams of crystal and thin it out with everclear. The amount it's thinned out will determine the strength for the most part. Every once in awhile you run across a magic batch and lookout!!! Super clean and super strong! That is called triple sep. It's refined a further step and pretty rare to find unless you know certain people...:stir:

Back