Yes those are gel tabs and the substrate does not matter. It's batch dependent with the chemistry to whether it's "clean" or not. With strength, most people get grams of crystal and thin it out with everclear. The amount it's thinned out will determine the strength for the most part. Every once in awhile you run across a magic batch and lookout!!! Super clean and super strong! That is called triple sep. It's refined a further step and pretty rare to find unless you know certain people...:stir:
Bro this was like circa 1999-20001 when i am referring to for the stuff i was getting! ;)

If anyone needs a place to stay on vacation or longer for that matter...

Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 11.25.59 PM.png

Same applies for back then too. That was still 5 years after Jerry checked out! :rofl:
Gimme a break I don’t remember what i had for dinner Monday so damn sure don’t remember the scientific details of stuff i got! They were really small glossy black tablets tho I do remember that! And they kicked in quick took mine like 30 min before we left for movie and i was tripping balls by time i took off driving to the theater! :doh::crying::dizzy:

These days i would be scared to try lsd cuz too many people trying to be cute and slightly changing the molecular profile to where it doesn’t match the description of whats on the law books but too many or the wrong changes can really alter the effects!

Last edited:
Is that geltab? Looks different then what i had but i had it so long ago it was literally taken opening night of the Matrix and we got tore up and went and saw it in IMAX! That shit was wild! Stuff was strong but super clean compared to paper!
Yeah man I'm stoked we saved some they were strong and clean like you said. Wife was actually holding onto it for me or else they would have been gone years ago, it was a 10 strip at one point :crying: :crying:
They are dark purple but kinda translucent when held up to the light.

Look like psilocybin gel tabs
:vibe:
From what I remember, it is probably some of the cleanest lucy I've ever had. I've had really good liquid vials and decent paper tabs but these gel tabs were pure bliss! Never tried shroom tabs didn't even know that was possible :pass:

Back