Yeah kinda thought something it would be from state to state. I honestly don’t know much but what has been said here.

Why is that?:pass:
Because cops are shady. Takes nothing for them to "accidentally" wave your phone in front of your face. Especially when you cuffed for their safety

Because cops are shady. Takes nothing for them to "accidentally" wave your phone in front of your face. Especially when you cuffed for their safety
1713739056127.gif

Yeah... it would probably work sub-lingual as well..... but every extract I've had tasted like a dead bears bum........ :crying: .. and me skins got no taste buds....:biggrin:
I
I'll keep me #FingersCrossed for you....:pighug:.. I keep saying to my son that days off work are just to allow you to do the chores that you didn't get done because you work.....:coffee:

You live in one of the premier olive oil regions of the world are you allergic? If not get some of that beautiful oil and do a simple extraction by putting in fresh cured bud warm to 140°F/60°C stir often for 4 hours, (I have a MBMII) strain into a mason jar filling only 1/2 full then heat in an oil bath at 250°F/121°C for 27 minutes. Remove the jar from the oil and place where it can cool asap but not in the frig.

Since I do not rightly know what a dead bears bum tastes like I cannot swear that this does not taste just like a dead bears bum :funny:

I do however like this with vinegar over a salad, lemon juice works really well also. You can also just take a spoon of it.

Back