Good morning @PinkyNotTheBrain
How’s it going?
:bump: :pass:
Shit start , tryna regroup :crying::pass:No sleep, had to run to the pharmacy first thing 6 am . Omw back truck started grinding when I hit the breaks. Felt like in a matter of 2 stop signs I went from the initial "gonna need breaks soon " squeak to grinding no pads left. Pain in the dick.. had to drop it off at the shop n of course just put my last $50 in the tank n so now ill have to take a very painful series of bus' n trains downtown to my dr. app in a little bit :cool1:

Good morning auntie….. love the frog!!
:bighug: :pass:
Starting the day with espresso and Strawberry Popesickle dabs:coffee::lildab:

How are you today? :jointman:

Sounds great to me.......:lildab:.....

I'm spoiled today...2 bags of compo..a mint.. thyme.. basil.... geranium.......Frog...:pass:... so I've been potting on.....

Weather is overcast again.. better for transplanting.......:watering:...all the plants smell delicious and fresh.. sniffing Spring......

:headbang: Perfect huh.....?.......:biggrin:...

🤔 would seem to me this is a customer to cultivate for the future since the were willing to pay the higher number?
Ya with as stupid as some of the shoppers are i need to start pointing out to people they can select me as a favorite shopper and their orders will automatically dispatch to me if i am online!

Back