Shit start , tryna regroup :crying::pass:No sleep, had to run to the pharmacy first thing 6 am . Omw back truck started grinding when I hit the breaks. Felt like in a matter of 2 stop signs I went from the initial "gonna need breaks soon " squeak to grinding no pads left. Pain in the dick.. had to drop it off at the shop n of course just put my last $50 in the tank n so now ill have to take a very painful series of bus' n trains downtown to my dr. app in a little bit :cool1:
Fuck that grind them bad boys and drive to the dr! :d5::rofl:

Fuck that grind them bad boys and drive to the dr! :d5::rofl:
I also like my boss so I try to do a good job of taking care of his stuff . Just did some maintenance on the sewer rod cuz i know how much u have to work to afford all this stuff. Especially when you get new guys on the job site. Dgaf when the boss leaves. Guys tossing a grinder in the mud next to him in the hole vents filling up with water , instead of handing it up or something. Ill stop em n tell em to clean it off. Like i know how much extra work it is to have to get up every time from the bottom of the muddy nasty hole next to a sewer, get on your tip toes hand it up n drop back down to dig or whatever, still do it. This shits hard, never gets easier

Back