The flap? What in is that? Hiding? It’s legal ffs

panic... trying to hide them.... :biggrin: ... being honest..if people see them.. the least of my worries are the police..

It is some of the rippers coming for them..:pass: ..

Last time a rumor broke hubby got told in the pub that we had a cannabis farm going on... we had 4 small plants.....:shrug:.. but if the local bad boys hear we have dope farm here..real or not...we are Inviting a Visit...:shooty:

So.. we hide it if we have Visitors....:pass:

panic... trying to hide them.... :biggrin: ... being honest..if people see them.. the least of my worries are the police..

It is some of the rippers coming for them..:pass: ..

Last time a rumor broke hubby got told in the pub that we had a cannabis farm going on... we had 4 small plants.....:shrug:.. but if the local bad boys hear we have dope farm here..real or not...we are Inviting a Visit...:shooty:

So.. we hide it if we have Visitors....:pass:

Damn! Excuse my language but that’s fucking dicusting/criminal and absolutely wrong. How can someone destroy someone heartedly grown plants when they got the same opportunity to grow them-self?! Got to be thugs in their teen-years to early 20’s?

Don’t you have the old-school guard/friends that put them in place and tells them to show your ground as a big “no no” to touch. I mean, the canna-peeps from the old days should still have some reputation and respect to get the kids know what’s up?

Or your part of the world is just as damaged as the one I live in where mostly foreigners controls the streets with fire-arms with no respect for ordinary people or unwritten laws.

Yeah, flash your girls, I totally agree with that. You have to see them in the dark showing the carats of their diamonds

If you Flash your girls once a week.. after they sex... you can tell by the difference in reflective quality when they are going over...:photog:..

When they are young they are dazzling diamonte..as they mature the reflection dulls.. it is an easy Tip...

I’m half-high and Walter-whitey 😂 Yepp, that’s what’s up 🤣

Half High....half high......:yoinks:.... you Wuss......:pighug:

:crying::crying::crying:

Oh, I can’t stand it. One more week and I’ll borrow a high grade camera to show you the sparkling buds

Yeah.. you want to borrow one with a full flash... don't use the anti Red Eye setting...:photog:...

If you Flash your girls once a week.. after they sex... you can tell by the difference in reflective quality when they are going over...:photog:..

When they are young they are dazzling diamonte..as they mature the reflection dulls.. it is an easy Tip...

Half High....half high......:yoinks:.... you Wuss......:pighug:

:crying::crying::crying:

Yeah.. you want to borrow one with a full flash... don't use the anti Red Eye setting...:photog:...

Well, I have no more comment about how high I am, but I feel normal, remember I’ve got prescribed meds 😂 You know, so i don’t get all fkcued up’t in the office upstairs.

But I got this photo from now after some effort. Should impress some at least… 🤣

IMG_9588.jpeg

Damn! Excuse my language but that’s fucking dicusting/criminal and absolutely wrong. How can someone destroy someone heartedly grown plants when they got the same opportunity to grow them-self?! Got to be thugs in their teen-years to early 20’s?

Don’t you have the old-school guard/friends that put them in place and tells them to show your ground as a big “no no” to touch. I mean, the canna-peeps from the old days should still have some reputation and respect to get the kids know what’s up?

Or your part of the world is just as damaged as the one I live in where mostly foreigners controls the streets with fire-arms with no respect for ordinary people or unwritten laws.

Same the World over though... ?....:pass: ...if I stuck a box with 1,000 euros in on the land that people could see.. how long do you think it would sit there without being stolen......?

Sticking a photoperiod in the soil is the same... like literally growing money on trees....:growing:...

Well, I have no more comment about how high I am, but I feel normal, remember I’ve got prescribed meds 😂

I know... :bighug: ... but I talk to you like I would anyone else on the, forum...:pighug:.. you'd be a bit pissed off if I said Watch your prescription meds every day huh...?

We'll leave that for real life....

here you are just one of us,.... so I can joke with you...:biggrin:..

It’s the jellouse people, or very poor ones who don’t see a future and some lacking a father with the luck and skills to succeed in life.

I got to admit that I’ve got a past as well but as I’ve grown up I can put my finger on the problem as a youth, which I could not at that age as I was unaware that there is a bright side of life, a happy side where you can live in peace and find a passion and a calm you didn’t believe existed.

But from a younger perspective it’s hard to even consider/imagine being ordinary as you never lived or seen that kind of happy life before or what to be proud/happy about.

We are either at the end of the world or in the start of a new era, the time/age of love.

I think its good to being able to see both sides of the community, starting with the worst, so I know how to help/fix the tragical side - where I can, as there is a cure for everything.

It’s difficult but someone might read this and changes his or her mind - and then we got those who think I’m a nerd/even a cop/bitch or whatever.

But I’m happy if I can save just 1, but preferably 2+ from the misery - then it’s a win for the society and a small redemption for the mistakes I made in my life earlier.

Time to get high to hide those feelings…

Afternoon folks! Hope everyone had a great 420

Has anyone successfully kept cuttings in water for around 36 hours before? Need to defoliate today but not got the space for all the root riots yet.

Qb

Afternoon folks! Hope everyone had a great 420

Has anyone successfully kept cuttings in water for around 36 hours before? Need to defoliate today but not got the space for all the root riots yet.

Qb
Yes, I just had cuttings I didn’t plan on growing and got lazy. They were in the grow closet and started to flower same as the mother. Just in a solo cup with water for about 20 days. They are still living but struggling. Best option would be to take cuttings and put them in a solo with water and cover with a sandwich bag to keep moisture and place in a cool spot or fridgerator. Should keep for a while. I’ve seen 3-4 wks before planting.

Back