Afternoon @Lil Dab ..... :pighug: .. #SharingOne...:bighug::bighug:

Afternoon mossy not sharing one right now:shrug: :oops1::gassy:
1713875563792.gif

@arty zan :bighug: .. much love..
:bighug:Much love to you too o'Queen of frogs.
The Vernal Equinox has come and gone,another winter has passed and the sun is warming the Northern Hemisphere.
Time to come out of hibernation and plan many wonderous adventures in the great out doors growing our favorite plant!
Although the winter means no growing for me under artificial suns, I have been drawing my plans and using my cartographic skills to find hidden spots where I can grow my beautiful girls.
By starting early I may even get 2 crops in this year!
No outdoor grow last year but I made up for that with my best ever mushroom hunting year ever!!! Camping on a mountain whilst doing that made it even more fun!
I have signed up to the 2024 Outdoor Grow Comp (Big thanks to @Waira for running it).
I would seriously suggest everybody @ ASN do at least one outdoor plant and join the comp.
I know Waira would love to see you and your OD plant, the more AFN growmies the better and makes it more fun for everyone! There are plenty of Low odor strains available but for ease of selection why not just grow a Auto Northern Lights (A decades old strain but still a top 10 seller) Low odor and a top smoke!
Talking of which I love the Look of your OD plants Mossy!:woohoo1::headbang::cheers:
Your Frog Sculpture is awesome and I love the way you made it hold a cannabis leaf in it's hand, a really nice touch!!
Did someone mention dancing around photographing frogs and flashing at them in the dark to make them shine and sparkle?
In ancient times they would do sacred dances under the full moon and believed it would make their crops magically grow larger.
I don't know much about such things but I did find a video of a frog dancing, that's a close as I can get.
:pass:
Run VT.........

:bighug:Much love to you too o'Queen of frogs.
The Vernal Equinox has come and gone,another winter has passed and the sun is warming the Northern Hemisphere.
Time to come out of hibernation and plan many wonderous adventures in the great out doors growing our favorite plant!
Although the winter means no growing for me under artificial suns, I have been drawing my plans and using my cartographic skills to find hidden spots where I can grow my beautiful girls.
By starting early I may even get 2 crops in this year!
No outdoor grow last year but I made up for that with my best ever mushroom hunting year ever!!! Camping on a mountain whilst doing that made it even more fun!
I have signed up to the 2024 Outdoor Grow Comp (Big thanks to @Waira for running it).
I would seriously suggest everybody @ ASN do at least one outdoor plant and join the comp.
I know Waira would love to see you and your OD plant, the more AFN growmies the better and makes it more fun for everyone! There are plenty of Low odor strains available but for ease of selection why not just grow a Auto Northern Lights (A decades old strain but still a top 10 seller) Low odor and a top smoke!
Talking of which I love the Look of your OD plants Mossy!:woohoo1::headbang::cheers:
Your Frog Sculpture is awesome and I love the way you made it hold a cannabis leaf in it's hand, a really nice touch!!
Did someone mention dancing around photographing frogs and flashing at them in the dark to make them shine and sparkle?
In ancient times they would do sacred dances under the full moon and believed it would make their crops magically grow larger.
I don't know much about such things but I did find a video of a frog dancing, that's a close as I can get.
:pass:
Run VT.........

Yo @arty zan
:bighug::pass: Nice to see you my friend…

Back