Yo @arty zan
:bighug::pass: Nice to see you my friend…
Hey Frank:bighug::pass:
Good to see you too bro!
Thanks for the rep!:d5:
I tried to "@" tag you but the auto name selector didn't show you name!
Your Tangies is for real a "monster plant"!!:drool:
:growing:Welcome to the jungle!:growing:

Root Beer Float is right there with the Tangie….
IMG_1839.jpeg

@arty zan ......i have a patch of Amanita Muscaria that grows every year in late summer just into the forest from my place. I have been tempted to try them but read too many horror stories. What can you tell me about them from your experience?

@Lil Dab Hey bro thanks for the rep! :headbang:
Not being able to grow indoors leaves me only able to guerrilla grow these days! Winter was not wasted though, I have been buying seeds and planning my grow spots! The Devil is always in the detail, so extensive planning and preparation are key to success outdoors!

@Mossy Home is where the heart is and my heart will forever be at AFN! Like a old bear I need my hibernation sleep, only waking from my slumber
to plan my summer dreams.
Once 420 has past I emerge from my cave hungry to grow my summer plants, so I might sustain myself through the next winter and to inspire new dreams for the next summer!
When you smoke your home grown strain, do you get a frog in your throat!
Just be thankful I didn't actually upload the "Fog Chorus" by Paul McCartney, Instead I watched it for you and then just said "NO"!
No one deserves that kind of emotional abuse, it is more sugary than a glazed donut, LMAO!:crying:

Back