My chicken nuggets get better every time I make them. This batch is eight thighs with skin and two boneless skinless breasts 1/2 tsp. of meat glue salt and pepper. Process in the Cuisinart until a course paste The one with the copy cat KFC seasonings tastes a lot like a piece of KFC, The plain ones are moist:doh: and flavorful - they taste like chicken :haha: The breading is dialed in first coat with a fine sprinkle of potato starch both sides, then into the freezer until just frozen enough to handle. Dip in an egg/water wash then a 50/50 mixture of GF Flour and Bob Red Mill's GF Corn Bread Mix, salt and pepper. Freeze. Deep frying will give a crispier edge but I fry them in just a tablespoon of oil for easy clean-up.

IMG_20240423_153020099.jpg

IMG_20240423_153746674.jpg

Last edited:
Got a call from the hospital that the in patient team can get to my procedure before the 9th if i come in through the ER and go get a bed. I already know that they said i have to be of the blood thinners for 3 days tho. So bare minimum i got to sit there for a few days if i go tonight. N it's not like I even know how many days ill have to wait. Supposedly the only reason I had to wait is cuz they were booked too far in advance + the emergencies that come in... Idk how many days i can or will be sitting there waiting. not only just cuz it sucks bein there but i gotta try n keep the bill down too makes me not sure what to do

DO EET!! get taken care of bro! :meds: :vibes: ppp

Thanks for the rep frank, they are a bit of work but since I cannot drive through McD's like I used too, I gotta get my fix somehow. Mine are much better but I miss the hinky sauces.

Back