Got a call from the hospital that the in patient team can get to my procedure before the 9th if i come in through the ER and go get a bed. I already know that they said i have to be of the blood thinners for 3 days tho. So bare minimum i got to sit there for a few days if i go tonight. N it's not like I even know how many days ill have to wait. Supposedly the only reason I had to wait is cuz they were booked too far in advance + the emergencies that come in... Idk how many days i can or will be sitting there waiting. not only just cuz it sucks bein there but i gotta try n keep the bill down too makes me not sure what to do
1714003539611.gif

:paleo: gawd only knowz how u got jam mixed up with baseball, but u need to jus do another dab & eat more footlong milk dudz :doh: ppp
Goddamn parking attached to the stadium was up to $50 for this game (vs $35 last season) so i had to partake in the $1 hotdogs! Spoiler alert they def tasted like $1 hotdogs! :yoinks::rofl:

Dig get the bobbleheads tho and close enough to entrance right by our seats it takes maybe 5 min to get to the car so more then close enough for some dab intermissions! :eyebrows::lildab::cooldance:

Back