I got a free pre roll from the gas station i burned right before they brought mue to my temp room
1714105036183.gif

They brought me a turkey sandwich and I immediately but through my tongue. Fuckin animal
1714105080951.gif

Anyone know anything about Samsung tv’s? Forgot ac was turned on and had 1 too many things plugged in and when ac came on it threw breaker and now tv wont turn on! Doesn’t even have the standby light anymore and the couple videos i saw online said it most likely needs the internal power supply board replaced and wanted to try and verify before i order 1! Only $50 but if its money i will need to potentially put toward a new tv wanna save myself the time and trouble! On the other hand if thats most likely it yall know i am too cheap to be buying a new tv but a tv is a must for me so gotta do something quick! :shrug::oops1:

Anyone know anything about Samsung tv’s? Forgot ac was turned on and had 1 too many things plugged in and when ac came on it threw breaker and now tv wont turn on! Doesn’t even have the standby light anymore and the couple videos i saw online said it most likely needs the internal power supply board replaced and wanted to try and verify before i order 1! Only $50 but if its money i will need to potentially put toward a new tv wanna save myself the time and trouble! On the other hand if thats most likely it yall know i am too cheap to be buying a new tv but a tv is a must for me so gotta do something quick! :shrug::oops1:

Shoot it and put it out of its misery. :rofl: Your brain will thank you for it!

Shoot it and put it out of its misery. :rofl: Your brain will thank you for it!
Hell naw! If i sit in dark silence I don’t sleep near as well as with a tv on quietly in the background! Plus it gives me a night light for them middle of the night dabs! :eyebrows: :lildab: :rofl:

u fried it........accept it........move on........take a dab........call it good :joy: ppp

u fried it........accept it........move on........take a dab........call it good :joy: ppp
Lmao i accepted that already….now i am on to the “i can fix that bizznatch” stage but wanna make sure i order correct part! Maybe @wwwillie will know he is good at building electronics! :shrug:

Back