If u had a home depot u could rent a small backhoe for the day and knock it out quick like! Yall got an Irish version in the area? :shrug::rofl:
I'm getting around it
Good morfnoevight All! EO'n'Dabs.

Those are not that big, use a winch of some type, a cable jack should be enough, use some 4x4 to make a slide out of the hole. If one weighs to much to move like that then use the old Rock'n'Roll method roll the rock to one side of the hole and back fill the other side to just where you can roll the rock up on it using dirt from building a ramp into the hole, now back fill the other side of the hole. Go back and forth until the rock has risen to the level of the ramp. now roll it out. If it is to big for that then make a bench out of it in the grow space :rofl:

How many and which vertebrae got cement?
I've dug the hole with a slope on one side, when I get it out I will have to rock and roll it up and out, was actually thinking about building around it and using it as a seat but it's not low enough lol
FHD19JUNE_BeeBox_251-hive-featured-photo.jpg

I will get it done, especially now that I've everything else here, more damp course came yesterday so it has me wanting it sorted, got 14 x 7 meters x 2 of the stuff so it will be well wrapped before it's covered over again,.
Was thinking I could stick a fake bee hive on top incase someone goes wandering near or my footsteps gets tracked,
would love to keep bees, might get a few box's and set them up.
The area is about 20x10 Metre big with lots of apple trees, plum trees & pear trees with a stream running along it and it don't belong to anyone so be a perfect spot for Bees & Weed

I am all mixed up now! Thought @NORBY was in Scotland but i also know I wasn’t hallucinating when he was talking about the weather in Northern Ireland! That’s the reason i entered “a stoned irish guy operating a backhoe” into AI earlier to get that photo! He also mentioned Ireland when we were discussing fentanyl being mixed into stuff recently!
I'm in Norn Ireland, sawney in scotland

Thanks for all the reps , @Del boy , @Lil Dab , @Frankthetank and any I missed! Omg tell you what , she’s got a fruity loop smell with some black pepper underneath. Very sharp on the sweet aroma some lemon in there as expected with a haze. But dayum! Nice and happy!
IMG_3645.jpeg
IMG_3646.jpeg
IMG_3647.jpeg

Back