Happy Friday my Flower Power ppl.
Been a busy week of fetch boy, and i am tired. But its Friday and my day is done and the Canna meds are in effect. Good night all :sleeping: :pass:

This guy is powdered by 100% dabs and nicotine! ;) :crying::lildab:

Never had the opportunity to try one of those Temple ball :shrug:. I've heard good things lol. Saw documentary with them making them. I think it was in Morocco, but it jumped around the world so not sure. Once we go rec I sure I'll be able to find some. I did the CBD Crack twice. One was more energetic focused, the other was more narcotic. I just did a Tangie, and it had a cure WOW she was terpy!!!

:hookah:
After growing and finding out RUCU CUCU was a result of a Tangie cross, I knew I want to go ahead and grow out Crockett Tangie I was gifted And hopefully one day to make a Templeball with her or some other cross I'll make.
When you make a temple balls and make the exterior as smooth as possible, it seals up and the aging process lets the interior of the Templeball mature into something quite amazing. I have it really look to see if anybody knows exactly what happens on the inside, but whatever it is, it works. Massive flavor and the high is quite strong!

1714794108662.gif
image.jpg

Today was the opening day for our neighborhood pool for the season so had a couple huge ass bouncy things for the kids and like 4 food trucks and even a truck that was just 8 different beers on tap! As u see i hit up the truck that does mini donuts! They had just closed but i lucked out and they had just fried up the last of the badder they had so i was able to get a lil over a dozen! Got cinnamon roll and french toast for the flavors! Wanted maple bacon but they were outta bacon bits and french toast is same they just do powdered sugar instead of bacon bits! :thumbsup:

2A665B53-A107-4CF2-852A-218DDCF0A238.jpeg

Back