Shit I’m on the doobers today :headbang::pass: :smokeout:
View attachment 1680973
1714923643705.gif

Sounds like your new hobby should become working on your tolerance. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass: No better time to start than now. Right now. Get to rolling, and prepare to get weird :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::smokeout:
That's the problem.I'm a really bad binge smoker.Sometimes I go 2-3 weeks not wanting to smoke at all. Then out of nowhere It's game on.lol

New tvs aren’t that expensive and technology changes so much just about anything you buy should be better picture How long you had that tv?
4-5yrs! Parents got a new 1 lil over a year ago and 1 I remember looking at then was like $900 and is now only $400 for the 60 or 65” size! If I didn’t have my sisters and 2 nephews birthdays coming up i would get 1 now but gonna wait til i get all their presents and still gotta go run and get soil for this run! Once i don’t have shit i need to purchase i will go replace this 1! If i can get it working again for $40 tho will def be doing that for now cuz this smaller tv i been forced to use sucks ass!

Boy…. Just realized yesterday was four years since I stopped drinking booze. Ran out on the 3rd…. Went to the store for more on the 4th…. Couldn’t decide what to get, decided to stop drinking right there… in the beer aisle :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Sometimes being a lazy stoner is a good thing…. Too lazy to decide what to buy? Say fuck it and quit. That’s my motto :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::smokeout:
For sum reason won’t let me rep ya congratulations and good for you:d5:

For sum reason won’t let me rep ya

is he the last person u rep'd-? if so, then u gotta rep sumbody else before u can rep him again ;) ppp

Back