Miss the days of being able to sit down a smoke a whole joint.Being a light weight does have its advantages tho.
Sounds like your new hobby should become working on your tolerance. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass: No better time to start than now. Right now. Get to rolling, and prepare to get weird :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::smokeout:

I was wondering the same thing wondered if I missed something I do recall her talking about her flight to go see her mother I think?:shrug::pass:
Oh yeah. It’s all coming back to me now. I do seem to almost have a memory of a memory of a conversation of that. Almost. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:

So the cheapest i found that part was the $29.99 and made me a little suspicious cuz rest were around $45 but checking the cheaper website at least they are honest and let u know that the tv circuit boards and tv stands on their site are used! Maybe @wwwillie can verify but their site says for those particular parts they stop manufacturing them about a year after tv is released so unless u wanna spend $2-300 u are getting a used part! Other more expensive ones only had 30 day warranty on them but the $30 place does 180 days so gonna contact customer care Monday for couple other sites to ask and verify if their parts are also used before i order on monday!

New tvs aren’t that expensive and technology changes so much just about anything you buy should be better picture How long you had that tv?

Sounds like someone needs to switch to :lildab:
:vibe::eyebrows::crying:
Shit I’m on the doobers today :headbang::pass: :smokeout:
1714923571149.gif

Back