ah, the memoriez....:zen: ppp

edit: hell, today, $2.22 might get u two single, solitary french friez :crying::face:
Ya bro I remember even in junior high and into early high school years we would go to this place called texas games on Friday and Saturday where u paid $5 and all the games were set to free play! We would always walk over and get Mc Donald’s and at that time the special they would always run was 2/$5 on the double quarter pounders! We would get 2 of those and our own fries and pig out for like $4 each! Now u gotta use the deals option in app to get a discount offer to get buy 1 get 1 quarter pounders for $5! If i break down and eat there i get that and then throw away 1 bun and stack both patties together! :eyebrows::rofl:

Rarely eat there tho as after each time i am usually traumatized for months and will avoid pretty much all drive thru burgers for quite some time! :yoinks::nono::rofl:

ah, the memoriez....:zen: ppp

edit: hell, today, $2.22 might get u two single, solitary french friez :crying::face:
This deal was my senior year of high school. So we'd get high and get the double vision. Every day. They also had it with the sausage croissanwich and hash brown things for when we'd get stoned before school every day :bong:

Wow! $2.22 compared to $22.22
$5 don’t get u much there anymore!
1715135697466.png

And with them $6 whoppers u still gotta pay extra if u want some processed cheese slices on it! :cuss::finger::crying:

Used to be able to scrape up enough change for some fast food as a kid. Think it was $14 for a #1 and 4 chicken nuggets last time I went to Wendy's :gassy1:
U need to use the app to order your food! U will def get better prices if they happen to have an offer for said item!

Back